Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Covent Garden - Pleasant  (Read 4195 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline puntmiester

External Link/Members Only
£90/ 30mins August.
stated as Holborn but closer to Covent Garden IMO.

Comms: I sent a text. quick response. It was a weekday between lunch and end of work. But nonetheless- fast responsive comms. And I saw her within 20mins of texting.

venue: Flat complex- buzz the right flat no. and be let in. It is busy but nobody know's which flat you're visiting or if there is a working girl there or not.
Modern clean apartment. shower facilities.

Girl: Curvier then pictures. She may have put on weight but it's the right kind of weight.  Usually when I hear this the girl is a bit tubby - but in this case  she's still a hotty. Pretty face.

Action: She got right to work on my piece. Deep throated immediately. It was....really good. A unique deep throat where she just stays down there but makes some tongue movement before coming back up for air. I think she must be breathing through her nose because she's not gasping for air after a 45 second continuous deep throat!

I placed my hand on her head a bit but didn't use any force as it was my first visit and I didn't read her profile and reviews thoroughly. Didn't want to ruin the mood. I also didn't try kissing as I couldn't remember what was included and didn't want to break the flow.

Then to mish, sparadic eye contact . no rush. Then her on top. Her bouncing away and me enjoying grabbing arse , tits etc.
Finished there.

Notes

Nice non-forced convo after, as I got ready
Didn't kiss - can't really say much else as I didn't try- will next time
blowjob wasn't rushed - it was me that had to initate sex- normally it's the other way round.
Didn't get round to doing doggy - bit of a shame as I bet she would have looked great and there is a large mirror opposite the bed.
Her attitude was good - but I would expect her to warm up a tiny bit more on a re-visit to justify the £90.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 12:05:36 pm by puntmiester »

Offline DThunter01

She is a very goo deepthroater
I remember when i seen her some years back now i was able to freely fuck her throat down to my balls
With minimal gagging or her pushing away.

Came hard in her throat from just her holding me down and massaging my cock with her throat muscles

Does she still have the punped up lips?

Offline puntmiester

I don't remember them looking obviusly thin or super pumped. But nice full lips, yes

Offline notcalledchris

A perfect throat goat.  I recommend buggering her too.  Takes it just as hard and deep in that hole too