Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ici Paris near Vienna  (Read 578 times)

Offline ReginaldPerrin

I went here.
External Link/Members Only
Good place you go in and girls hang by the doors. Negotiate a price with girl.
I chose a 19 Romanian very pretty fit body. €80 30 min.
Great to shag a beautiful girl but she did the usual hand below to limit access. I still enjoyed it though and the place was good.

Offline petermisc

Thanks for the review. 

You can do better in the UK, so it isn't encouraging me to visit Vienna as a punting destination.  TBH, I was quite disappointed by Vienna punting-wise when I last visited (admittedly a decade or so ago now).

Offline Quickskibz

Prague September 2022

Hey guys, want to give a quick add on as a have similar experience.

I got a 10x pass to Showpark, personally I think it is best for knowing what you are going to get without bait switch with the expectation it is going to be some what mechanical which seems to be a not uncommon trend in eastern Europe.

Online listings have many bait switch and it is way less than it use to be, this was same for Poland, which I wrote I review a couple months back. Amsterdam is basically fallen. But with if you want to try online listings incall/outcall then you can always reject the girl if she looks like shit and hit showpark as plan B which helps.

A girl was telling me that the government is trying to close down showpark, so not sure how much longer the place will stay up.

Offline petermisc