Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: bella_31 - Still a great punt - Coventry  (Read 3276 times)

39 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

Ive been on the back bench recently in terms of reviews and so have made the time to post a few of my recent punts which have been all mostly positives  :cool:

Ive seen her a few times over the years and the meets have been good , knew i would be in the area and thought id see her again rather than scrolling through all the waste of time VS adverts ad the very limited choices that Cov has to offer

Arranged a meet towards the end of her working time and so only 45 mins was offered and so i accepted

Comms have always been good with her as long as its earlier in the day

Punt took place a few weeks ago

Entered her place and she was there looking the same as before + maybe a few extra pounds id say on her legs that's all. Dressed in a nice lingerie set with those huge tits popping almost out and that ass of hers looking very nice

Shoes off and straight into the bedroom , drink and shower offered as it was a hot day

She put her music on and we had a chat and caught up a little since our last met

Then it was Straight into DFK , i then asked her to give me a good sucking ( covered ) good views from the mirror beside the bed as before ! After this we moved on sex and she climbs on top and rode the life out of me and then i told her to switch to reverse cowgirl for a bit

We then move on to missionary, this was good and those know she still does that thing where she pushes back on the headboard with her hand and really pushes you to fuck her harder and she stimulates her clit and get herself off while you fuck her , i then switch her to doggy and go at it for a while before dropping her legs down and continue in prone bone which she really likes and so do i and so pound away to completion and she moves her ass and all different ways and angles to drain me fully...stayed in there for a while whilst i recover and then remove myself

She cleans me up and i take a shower

Get clothed and finish drink while chatting and a quick snog and then out the door just on the hour

IMO she still does what she does with the same enthusiasm and can take a pounding . She can hold a decent conversation and her English is very good

Im glad i saw her again after quite a long time and she remains on my list to see again when the need arises

Location : CV1 Spon End, Nice clean flat with plenty of parking about
Price : £90 paid for 1 Hour
Girl : Nice Slovak Red Head Girl, Kind and eager to please
Service: DFK, OW, FS, Shower Offered and refreshments
VFM : Yes
Return : Yes

Offline shed

Is that £90 for 45 minutes, not one hour.

Offline 801

Its £90 for 45 mins but when i checked the time i left it had been an hour

Offline lamboman

Her 5th photo still scares me.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Digger1965

Agree with that 5th pic but the others look good. She has been on my HL for a good while but never had the chance to see her.

Offline WelshClipper

Wow she sounds great OP, truth to tell I had forgotten about her nestled in Coventry which I have always considered more East Midlands despite it being West and had overlooked since covid.

I’ve been studying photo 5 and while I agree its harsher than the others, I think it is just the light. I am not put off.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Offline 801

Yes she really could do with better pictures , her true likeness i would say would be Photo 4

Offline CV31Lad

She is a great shag, not sure if she offers a more than one cum service though. Fair play OP for lasting the duration!

Offline Blue81

She is a great shag, not sure if she offers a more than one cum service though. Fair play OP for lasting the duration!

She does, I've asked her, unfortunately haven't yet got diaries to sync up for a meet.

Offline smiler999

I keep meaning to ask if she’d do a tit wank, would be ace to plaster her puppies

Offline WelshClipper

Yes she really could do with better pictures , her true likeness i would say would be Photo 4

Actually photo 4 is one of the nicest, glad to hear its the best likeness  :thumbsup: