Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaXValentineX - Bristol  (Read 3184 times)

6 review(s) for sashaXvalentineX (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online bristolnick

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 minutes

Location  - Own accommodation off Glos road. Nice and tidy flat. Had a friend who lived in the area last year so know how bad the traffic was so parked on the main road and made my way to her road.

Been trying to book her for while but she had only just got her flat

I'd say she looks 23, alternative look with piercings, tattoos and green hair. Totally my type. The type of girl who probably has an only fans. A cracking ass and nice tight pussy.

Had a shower beforehand as not sure if she has one you can use.

She went down on me for a little well with a cracking blow job, she knows how to suck dick. Went down on her for a little while before putting on the condom and fucking in a couple of positions . I love coming over a good pair of tits.

She will do OWO but not come in mouth and is not keen on any ass play. Thats 2 things i love but i have plenty of others i can do that with.

I will go back as i want her to piss on me!!

Offline JasonMason

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 minutes

Location  - Own accommodation off Glos road. Nice and tidy flat. Had a friend who lived in the area last year so know how bad the traffic was so parked on the main road and made my way to her road.

Been trying to book her for while but she had only just got her flat

I'd say she looks 23, alternative look with piercings, tattoos and green hair. Totally my type. The type of girl who probably has an only fans. A cracking ass and nice tight pussy.

Had a shower beforehand as not sure if she has one you can use.

She went down on me for a little well with a cracking blow job, she knows how to suck dick. Went down on her for a little while before putting on the condom and fucking in a couple of positions . I love coming over a good pair of tits.

She will do OWO but not come in mouth and is not keen on any ass play. Thats 2 things i love but i have plenty of others i can do that with.

I will go back as i want her to piss on me!!

I contacted her recently asking for watersports.
Sadly the meet never happened but I'd love to know if she can deliver. Good luck with your next meet.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 06:07:53 pm by JasonMason »