Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ROSINA VON TEESE - Sunderland  (Read 3538 times)

30 review(s) for ROSINA 'VON TEESE' (30 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Henry61

External Link/Members Only

The meet happened August 2022. I was going to be in the Sunderland area so I contacted Rosina via AW, a quick reply and got a PSE appointment booked in for the following day. I text her on the morning to confirm and as her instruction called her when I arrived. I parked around the corner for discretion, its a very quiet safe looking area.
On arriving at her house I knocked on the door and it was opened straight away with Rosina standing behind dressed in black stockings, suspenders, bra & knickers as I had requested looking very attractive and sexy.
With the paperwork out of the way it was upstairs to have a quick wash to freshen up as I had bathed before setting off.

Into the bedroom and the fun began, it was non stop go for an hour, Rosina puts you at ease straight away. She has a lovely sexy body, nice boobs (enhanced) a gorgeous bum, shaved pussy and a pretty face wearing a little make-up.
The bedroom has mirrors placed around so its great to see her from different angles while she moved positions, one in particular lets you see her bum while she gives oral, which was amazing nice and deep at times while reaching up for my nipples sending tingles all over me. Giving Oral to Rosina was from behind with rimming as well, again with a mirror just in the right place, clean and fresh with plenty of dirty talk adding to the overall PSE. Rosina has plenty of toys on display and some were used on her and me as well as fingering, all of which were covered with condoms as was anal and sex. She does state on her profile that she can squirt! and yes she can, that was something to see as she stood over me and put her fingers into action, it didn't take long before I was being splashed. We tried things in various positions including 69, all carried out with enjoyment.
Afterwards I showered and we had a chat and a much needed drink of water and said our goodbyes. I left very happy having spent an hour with her.

So would I like to see her again? Yes I would. She is a lovely, attractive, sexy lady who knows how to please and gives you her all with enthusiasm. There was no clock watching or rushing to get you out the door, just good fun from start to finish, a pleasure to spend time with so roll on the next time I'm in Sunderland.
Check her out if you haven't already, Rosina's details of services are on Adultwork.
10/10

Offline Henry61

« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 09:27:04 am by Henry61 »