Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI BOWIE - E14 (Island Gardens DLR)  (Read 1832 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline loveahe

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Had a couple of hours spare yesterday, and wanted a sure thing so decided not to go B&S hunting in Canary Wharf. Sent a message over to this WG, who has been reviewed on here and generally positive.  The mammasan seems to answer the messages, and sorts out the timings.

Price: 45 minutes for £100

Comms: Good, replied to my initial request quickly, as seems typical for this crew.  Agreed a time and was given the address, told them I'd message when I was at the DLR before I walked down, which I did and was told we were on schedule and given the flat number.

Location: It's close to Island Gardens DLR and is one of those little rabbit warren new build estates.  Easy enough to find, as long as you stay on the main drag and don't try and walk along the riverside.

Accommodation: Typical bland new build development in the area (the slums of 20 years time!) which is holding up ok, lift up to the relevant floor and caught her on the hop as some guys were moving some stuff out so the main entrance to the building was open.

Looks: Profile pics are definitely her, as mentioned by others 5'2 and a cracking pair of bolt ons (done in Korea apparently, they have better surgeons!?) Pretty enough girl, very petite so I was planning on being quite active and throwing her around a little. Well trimmed pussy, some of the usual Thai style pussy lips that you van give a good sucking.

Experience: Once I'd entered we had a quick chat, sorted the cash and headed into the shower.  I was actually washing myself whilst we were talking and she jumped in at the end to give a final rinse to make sure everything was shipshape.  Once she was out we headed back in to the bedroom and she immediately pushed those cracking tits straight into my face.  Spent some time on them before laying back on the bed and allowing her to service my now very keen dick.  She gives fantastic OWO and spends time on the balls and shaft as well as some light rimming, she also works in the tits and gives you some service with those beauties too.  After a while I really needed to be inside it, so she tried to put on the mac, as already mentioned they're quite small so can be a struggle.  Once on she jumped on board and started riding.  She has all the moves, and I was enjoying the show so much I forgot about me throwing her around and just settled back and let her make all the running.  After about 10 minutes or so of various speeds and rhythms she finally got me to the point of no return and I popped in the bag, I had wanted to come on her tits but completely forgot int he heat of the moment.  She went off for a quick clean up after wiping me down, told her I'd shower at home, so a quick chat about some of the local sights and I was on my way, pretty much bang on 45 minutes.

Would I return? Yes, great little pocket rocket, fantastic oral and rides like a rattlesnake!

Would I recommend? Absolutely, I was a bit worried some of the previous reviewers had yellow fever and were a bit fluffy, but she is highly recommended.  She has been here a few weeks and is likely to get shifted around the crews usual spots over the next few months, she won't be in Island Gardens for long.