Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissVoluptuous - Liverpool St  (Read 3377 times)

9 review(s) for ClaudiaVonBurg (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline candiedorange

Hey All,

Been in London a lot recently for work. Got the horn after managing to leave the office at a decent time. Was all very short notice, messaged a few different providers off  Adultwork. Only MissVoluptuous responded and decided to go for it as I needed a release.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, done via WhatsApp. Had a brief call too. She's not my really my type but I was really horny and no one else was responding. Comms were good so decided to just have a Blow and Go, priced at £50.

Walked over 30 minutes after chatting, was a stones throw from Liverpool Station. One bed flat above one of the shops. Told me she was renting from a friend.

She's a big girl. Bigger than it comes across in her pics. 5ft 10ish, size 20 i think (though I'm no expert). Huge tits though, facially OK, and I was only after a blowjob so thought all good. Friendly enough too.

She lay on the bed, on her side with tits out. Stood over her and pulled pants down. Asked if i wanted OWO, which i certainly did. Extra 20. Then asked if i could cum in her mouth and she asked for another 20. Umm'd for 10 seconds and thought may as well. So 90 all in. Blowjob was decent, let me feel her tits (massive and felt good) and let me hold her head which she sucked pretty deep. After 5 minutes I came hard in her mouth. She tried to pull away a bit due to the amount (a few weeks worth unloaded) but i held her head and she didn't resist or mind in the end. Nice chit chat after and i was out within 15 minutes.

Due to the price... I swayed between Neutral and Positive. Decided positive as the BJ was good, comms were good and she was friendly enough considering I was there for a quick release. Also... this is the going rate in London possibly?

Hope this is a useful. Thanks all

« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 03:19:23 pm by candiedorange »

Offline Kevin Boss

I believed already she had decent owo and throating but those prices are imo are on the highside even blow and go fully at £90 dosh. If prices drop she'd probs be good value

Offline Foxtail17

She is a real strange one this.

She bid on a RB of mine earlier this year. My ad, and my profile, clearly state my age and my size, I am a tad tubby, and that DFK was essential.

I do not fit her age or size requirements, and she says she does DFK ‘if she feels like it.’
As it was a short notice booking I asked for clarification as I didn’t want to turn her away and waste both our times. She said she didn’t mind if I was a little bit overweight, a year or so over her age limit (as long as you don’t look real old!!) but DFK depended on her mood at the time.
I said I didn’t want to waste her and my time so would pass.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Pretty sure She was a he. Has been previously banned for adding fake reviews to this site as well.

Offline candiedorange

Pretty sure She was a he. Has been previously banned for adding fake reviews to this site as well.

A He... as in she was male? Really? I had no idea, never got that impression

Offline Putin

Oh dear, this WG, she's still around :scare:  How come I never reviewed her  :rolleyes: ... I must have forgotten.
Saw her when she was 80/30min and it was a massive negative for me.

Dunno were to start.

Ginomous gut
Fishy fanny... Smell so strong the whole room reeked :vomit:
Bad skin
Butter face
ugly unmanicured feet
... and to top it all, she had a big attitude problem  :thumbsdown:

TBH, if she offered the coochie for free, I will kindly decline  :unknown:

I should have read @Sinz review and also "run for my life" :lol:,  instead my stupid dick brain proceeded and it became my worst punt in recent times  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 04:48:17 pm by Putin »

Offline candiedorange

She is a real strange one this.

She bid on a RB of mine earlier this year. My ad, and my profile, clearly state my age and my size, I am a tad tubby, and that DFK was essential.

I do not fit her age or size requirements, and she says she does DFK ‘if she feels like it.’
As it was a short notice booking I asked for clarification as I didn’t want to turn her away and waste both our times. She said she didn’t mind if I was a little bit overweight, a year or so over her age limit (as long as you don’t look real old!!) but DFK depended on her mood at the time.
I said I didn’t want to waste her and my time so would pass.

If i was after anything more than a blow and go i probably wouldnt have seen her

Offline Kevin Boss

Fishy fanny... Smell so strong the whole room reeked :vomit:
Bad skin
ugly unmanicured feet
... and to top it all, she had a big attitude problem  :thumbsdown:

Had I visited my lil man would have shriveled to shit with this.

Offline massagepuntingfan

A He... as in she was male? Really? I had no idea, never got that impression

I believe it was mentioned before, although I reread a few of her reviews and no mention so I could have misspoken.