Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Swansea  (Read 2142 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mattp16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins

Comms
A bit hit and miss at 1st but as got closer to booking much better.

Venue
On a busy main road however rung the bell and the front door was already open, Thai Barbie opened the 2nd door to go upstairs to the room.

Meeting
1st impressions very impressed definitely the girl in the photos, money sorted and a little kiss which turned into some tongue action, not deep but very nice.
What little Barbie was wearing disappeared to reveal a lovely body nice ample breasts and nipples sticking out that on a cold day you could hang your coat on.
Undressed and onto the bed, already had shower but she wanted to clean my balls and cock with wet wipes so I just layed back and let her do her thing. Some more kissing and licking her generous nipples, Thai Barbie then asked me if I want a blowjob, no need to ask, after cleaning my balls with wet wipes she then gave them a good clean with her tongue, took my cock quite deep in her mouth and was flicking her tongue which felt amazing, had to stop her twice as I could feel myself cumming.
I motioned her pussy to my mouth, tasted clean and fresh she was making some moaning noises, maybe she was enjoying, I certainly was.
This carried on for a while and then on came the condom, she lowered herself down and squated down on me, felt great looking at her riding me, carried on fucking her in this position until I could hold on no longer and shot my load.
She cleaned me up again and then layed across me and we had a nice cuddle.

The Girl
Very attractive, beautiful soft skin, silky long black hair, personality wise she has been described as quirky in a previous post which is about right, her english is ok, just enough to hold a conversation.
A nice cuddle and a kiss before I left.
A really nice girl.
No clockwatching was there just over 40 minutes.
She is here for 3 days and not coming back to Swansea until next year.
When she does come back I will definitely make a return visit to see her.

Offline clevertrevor

I saw her a year ago according to my my phone records. Can't remember her

Offline welshpunter17

I saw her when she was im cardiff last year, took it in the ass balls deep with no complaints.

Been hoping to see her again but life has been in the way the last week

Offline mattp16

This was my 1st punt in almost 3 years and it has certainly whetted my appetite for more, didn't enquire about anal but as in her photos she had a little bit of string in between her cheeks, it looked very inviting.:P