Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual - Tower Hill  (Read 3007 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline timw

External Link/Members Only

COST:
1hr, £160 for full service, though looking at her profile the price seems to have gone up this week.

COMMS:
Via AW email as no phone number given.  Comms to make arrangements were efficient and logistics via email worked ok on the day. 

VENUE:
Hotel near Tower Hill, easy to find and getting to room was fairly discrete.  Room was very nice and decent bathroom, the aircon was very welcome in the current heatwave.

APPEARANCE:
As others have said AW profile is broadly representative but not obviously Emilia. Photos could do with an update.
I was pleasantly surprised, slim, lean and in my opinion a pretty face.  Long legs for her height, nice firm bum and hips just round enough, small waist.  Very small breasts. I think 5'6" and dress size 6 are accurate.

SERVICE:
She was running 10-15 mins late but kept me informed.  Still got a full hour.
Emilia managed half my outfit request (heels, no stockings) and was apologetic.  Still looked great in black underwear.
I had a shower and after a little bit of small-talk at the start which wasn't too awkward she came in to kiss me and let me explore her body.

I can only manage one pop in the hour and so we started slowly, she was happy to french kiss leading to some deeper kissing with tongues exploring - felt fairly natural and she was pretty good at figuring out what I wanted.  When I lay back she took the hint that it was her turn to do the work and took the lead; first with lots of kissing my neck and body, then straddled me facing away to show me her bum and gently grind on my cock with her upper thighs and bum (knickers on at this point).

Following this went down on her and she did a good job of convincing me she was enjoying it, then OWO where she varied pace nicely. I told her I wanted to come in her mouth but not before we'd fucked.

Sex in missionary to start, slightly awkward angle for some reason but she then suggested moving to the edge of the bed so I could stand (I had the added bonus of seeing her side-view in the mirror laying back).  Happy to put her feet on my shoulders so I could go deep.  Moved onto doggie, again standing at the edge of the bed with her on all fours on the bed.  A great sight and she was gently moaning as I upped the pace and depth of my strokes.

I told her when I was going to cum and as I whipped the condom off she lept to the edge of the bed and managed to get me in her mouth to finish me off and kept sucking until I was done before going to the bathroom to spit.  I complimented her on her impressive agility and commitment.

SUMMARY:
A great time fucking a hot Polish blonde who is way out of my league - just what this hobby is about.

Thanks as always to previous reviewers  :hi:

Online patelprat

I’ve seen her a couple of times - absolutely amazing.
Still trying for a third time, so hard to book her unless you’re a long-standing regular it seems!

Offline stonebow1

I’ve seen her a couple of times - absolutely amazing.
Still trying for a third time, so hard to book her unless you’re a long-standing regular it seems!

Yeah she can be tough to book, esp with no AW feedback which i have none of. Be persistent and the stars will align eventually.