Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Sach - Bristol  (Read 3776 times)

72 review(s) for LotsOfFunxo (43 positive, 11 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pedalwall

This review is for a meet in June.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previously and when I saw her Scottish Sacha.

Fancied an uncomplicated fuck as you do. Was up in Clifton/Redland area so took a chance of Sacha. Aware that she can be difficult to contact and flakey but sent off a text on the off chance. Responded with 5 minutes and meet arranged in the next 30 minutes. Biggest challenge is parking but managed to find a space not too far away. Sacha works from basic basement flat accessed via quite steep outside steps.

Paid £60 for 30 minutes.

Think some of the ‘likes’ on her webpage have since changed. Would have liked kissing but aware that’s not on and was there for a quick P & D and nothing else. Pictures true reflection – short and squat with big tits!

Reliable if somewhat limited service. Opted for BJ, tit wank and fuck. All delivered in a professional manner. Came, cleaned up, dressed and on my way.

VFM – yes

Would I Recommend – yes but as long as you are aware of her limits and flakiness.

Would I return – yes when I want an uncomplicated P & D with no high expectations and have a back up plan.

Offline MickeyBE

Interesting pricing structure...
30 mins £60
60 mins £130

I think that I'll stay for 30 minutes, twice.

Offline bdyno

Interesting pricing structure...
30 mins £60
60 mins £130

I think that I'll stay for 30 minutes, twice.
Her half hour rate doesn't include anal & rimming.  Used to state on her profile her hourly rate includes her full list.

Offline Palace123

read a few reviews on here and don't remember anyone saying they had DFK...but it's on her profile. Very annoying when girls promote this knowing full well it's off-limits.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonlove69

Her half hour rate doesn't include anal & rimming.  Used to state on her profile her hourly rate includes her full list.

Yes that’s correct. She includes anal in the £130  :hi: