Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CandysexyThai, Leicester (touring)  (Read 1015 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646458) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charliehutton

Candy is a very attractive girl with a lovely smile, made all the more endearing by her teeth being just slightly uneven, which gives her a nice, natural look, and a change from the bland perfection of modern cosmetic dentistry. She's medium height, by Thai standards, at about 5'3 or 4", with a beautifully proportioned body, neither thin nor fat, and enhanced by a splendid boob-job; they're generously sized but not over the top, nicely rounded, and firm but yielding to the touch. There's a lovely bit of stomach on her, too, firm but not quite flat, with just the right veneer of puppy fat to make it womanly and voluptuous. Her skin is delightfully soft to the touch, and the only ink on her is a modest decorative tatt on her shoulder. She's a very desirable girl, but in any case you can judge that for yourself, because the picture of her in her bikini, by the pool, is her to a 'T'. Her skin is a touch darker in tone in the flesh, but apart from that, WYSIWYG;

External Link/Members Only

She was listed as being 2.1 miles from LE1, and sure enough, it was the familiar place off Fosse Road. Funnily enough, for the 3rd or 4th time running, she was in the one you can't access through the gate. I'd felt a bit of a lemon on a couple of previous occasions, waiting for the girl to answer the door, but Candy was on the ball, and opened it before I'd even had the chance to knock. Once inside I was pleased with what I saw, and gave her a cheesy hands-together bow and "Sawadikrab" - which never seems to do any harm - to which she responded with a bow of her own, and "Sawadika" along with a saucy smile as she gave my crotch a firm squeeze, before leading me up the stairs. Non-verbal communication at its best, and moments like that are why I love our little fantasy world so much.

Her English isn't bad, and she's a nice, friendly girl, quite happy for me to dictate proceedings. I had her naked in no time, and we limbered up with her wriggling about on my lap, as I caressed her thighs and played with her tits. We had a good, long, old fashioned snog - at £10 extra - that wasn't quite dfk, but plenty enough to get my sap rising, and I was in fine fettle for what lay ahead.

But...despite it being on her list of services, she doesn't like RO one bit, and I could never really get stuck in, from either front or rear. She also lists receiving rimming on her profile, but she made it quite clear that her arsehole was entirely out of bounds, which makes me wonder about all the other services offered, too.

She gave a perfectly good blowjob - covered, we hadn't discussed OWO - and as she bounced about nicely in cowgirl, with her being so delicate with RO, I did wonder if there may be any issues when it came to the more robust part of proceedings, but I needn't have been concerned. I was able to give it my all without complaint in classic 'heels-to-heaven' mish, along with a couple of interesting side-on variations, including my current favourite, with me resting my chin on the soles of her feet while bulling away at an angle with everything I'd got. By Jove, it's a grand life, ain't it!

We had a little kiss and cuddle as I took a breather before a good hearty rattle doggy-style, which didn't last long before I was quite exhausted, and she had to finish me off by hand. As it turned out, she didn't get me over the line, which happens sometimes, no matter how skilful the girl may be. In Candy's case, though, I just don't think she's very good at it; her technique was agricultural, to say the least, in fact she went at it as if she were milking a cow against the clock, and I couldn't get her to slow down for love nor money, as it were. In the end I was happy to throw in the towel, to save myself from further punishment. No wonder my knob felt red-raw for the rest of the day.

So there we are; for anyone wanting a nice, vanilla punt, without anything unprotected, she's a surefire winner, but if you want anything more, I'd take that list of services with a pinch of salt.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review Charlie otherwise I might have been tempted. This clearly isn’t the Candy, I met some years ago.

Offline Charmingthickdick

Great review as normal Charlie. I feel I have my own reconnaissance man testing the field ready for my return to punting.  :lol:
She was on my hot list also, however the hand technique is quite a big thing for me because unless the girl is out of this world around 95% of the time this is how I end my sessions. I may save my pennies for another Thai gem. Keep up the good work.  :thumbsup:

Offline Charliehutton

I may save my pennies for another Thai gem.

The good thing is that there seem to be plenty of nice Thai girls on the circuit at the moment.

It's a pity, though, Dick, because physically, she's right up your street. In fact I can't imagine anyone who likes Thai girls not fancying her.

One other thing I forgot to mention is that there was never a sense of being rushed; she offers 15 minute quickies, and girls who do that often seem to develop an instinctive habit of wanting to rush things, even on longer bookings, but Candy didn't. I liked her, despite the shortcomings, as it were.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good review my friend I was tempted on my drive back from London to pop over to sample Leicesters Thai selection but time didn’t allow, I can possibly see her getting better as she gets a bit more experience, shame it wasn’t a great one matey, it happens now and again.  :drinks: