Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI BOWIE - Island Garden  (Read 1155 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline oneeyesnake

Link:

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Cost and Duration:
£100 / 45mins

Location and apartment:
Large apartment complex's, about 5 minute walk from DLR Station

Communications:
Good clear comms, arranged appointment day before...though she requested I contact her on the day prior. I contacted her on the day for confirmation and location details.

Services:
LFK. OWO, RO, Finger play, anal play and protected sex

Event:
Got to the area 10 minutes early, messaged her, reply came back for me to wait. On the dot, I get message with details of apartment. So off I toddle up to the apartment.
Bowie is small frame, 5'3" size 6-8.
End up in bedroom where we sort out paperwork.  She then takes me into bathroom, as described by others she pours out mouthwash for me and for herself. Then into shower where we help each other wash...soaping her is great fun.
Anyway, dry down and back into bedroom. Where I kick-off and ask her to kiss, she starts light FK. So I ask her to lay down on bed and start playing with her nipples and slowly head south. She tends to flinch at certain points, wasn't sure whether it was that she was tickly or what. So carried on, in RO I spent 15-20 mins where she got quite wet. During this she had prompted me saying she wanted my cock...I refrained until I was ready. In between I had played with her starfish which was quite active in its own right. This really turned me on, so asked for Owo. She gives  great oral inc ball action. Felt sap rising so asked for the jacket to cover lil Jim and off we went into missionary where I interleaved slow and fast strokes. I was too far gone to stop. This is where I came...she asked to stay on the bed where she cleaned me with wet wipes. Offered shower again which I used again. Dressed and walked out with a huge smile.

Return?
Yes if I get another chance.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 05:40:09 pm by oneeyesnake »