Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Dark Side - Prostitution and Mysogyny  (Read 4712 times)

Offline smiths

The feminazis want to liberate you from the evils of patriarchy, so that you can live your life as they think you should. Don't you feel liberated yet?    :wackogirl:

Absolutely right. Its irrelevant to them that a WG chooses to be a WG, they are poor victims and punters evil abusers, thats the agenda and NOTHING and no PROOF will convince them otherwise.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
If they do find victims or as they are called  now survivors it is always street workers who used drugs.  Its never someone who worked from a nice safe apartment or house and who did it because for them it was a good financial option.  I am sure there are quite a few prossies who had to work in this industry due to drug use and probably a pimp but nowhere near the numbers they portray. 
However having a normal woman aged between say 23-40 who made an informed decision to do this work because they felt quite happy to suck anyones cock for cash or they could easily have sex with someone they are not attracted to for a very good financial reward is not going to be a headline grabber nor will it fit their agenda.
Apparently I am too traumatized to speak my mind or even to have a valid opinion in these womens eyes as I have been brain washed by men to sell myself and undermine my own values as I must have been abused at some point in my life as a normal healthy minded, opinionated and outspoken woman could not possibly make a choice to do this type of work.

What they don't realise is they are undermining all women with this attitude as they are basically saying women are not capable of making choices about their own bodies.  They are basically saying men can control what we do whenever they choose.  These Feminazis need to look at what they actually say before opening their bloody big mouths.  The only people undermining prostitutes and treating us as second class citizens is them.  They are the oens saying we are not capable of having choice or independent thought. 

They also do not realise that when meeting a client we, the prossies have full control of the booking.  We decide what we will or will not allow to happen to our bodies during that time.  Clients don't pay and then get to do whatever they want to us.  They get to do whatever we have decided we want to do.  Its why we have a likes list so we can inform clients of what they can and cannot expect from us. 
I worked for years as a Midwife, I got more abuse then than I ever have as  prossie, during my training before deciding to not do general nursing and become a midwife I had to work at an A&E in Southampton and I got hit and bitten an dpunched and kicked and spat quite often.  It is much worse than being a prossie yet we don't see the feminazis calling and shouting that these poor nurses are being abused every night of the week by drunks and druggies.  I would sooner see 1000 clients than have to spend a weekend working in A&E as a nurse.  Prossying is much safer as clients come to us expecting a good time so they are normally very happy to see us.
Its the non punters that act like idiots, the ones who think they can come and rob us, they are not punters they are thieves and would steal off anyone they thought they could.  It has nothing to do with the work just that they hope we keep money on the premisies.

+1!!

domino131

They also do not realise that when meeting a client we, the prossies have full control of the booking.  We decide what we will or will not allow to happen to our bodies during that time.  Clients don't pay and then get to do whatever they want to us.  They get to do whatever we have decided we want to do.  Its why we have a likes list so we can inform clients of what they can and cannot expect from us. 

This is the misconception that people with no experience of it have; that punters somehow act like they 'own' the WG for the booking.  I've seen comments along the lines that punters treat girls roughly and leave them with bruises and scratches etc because they feel like they've 'bought' the woman and they can do what they like.  That would be assault or rape - although I've seen people try and argue that paying for sex is rape, the logic being that because the girl depends on the money to get by then she's being 'forced' to have sex against her will; of course by this logic all jobs are a form of slavery since almost everyone needs to work to survive.  The idea that punters consider WGs to be 'property' makes about as much sense as saying the same thing about hiring a cleaner.

Offline socks

Could someone clarify what rage I am taking out on a WG when I provide her with my mouth to piss in and let her fuck my bum with a dildo?

Stealthshagger

Could someone clarify what rage I am taking out on a WG when I provide her with my mouth to piss in and let her fuck my bum with a dildo?

I have no experience of that so no idea. sounds like she should be paying you. for me that would be what would happen if were tortured  for info. each to their own, I have no judgement. just no idea as no experience.

since you bring it up, what do you get out of it? is it physical or psychological?

Offline socks

I have no experience of that so no idea. sounds like she should be paying you. for me that would be what would happen if were tortured  for info. each to their own, I have no judgement. just no idea as no experience.

since you bring it up, what do you get out of it? is it physical or psychological?
I tried both just because I was curious and will basically try most things once. And I mentioned them here because I thought they were the funniest in the context of this thread  :D

I did let a girl do me up the arse once and I won't do it again - it yielded neither a psychological nor physical thrill.

The watersports on the other hand I unexpectedly loved, although I only do it very rarely because it takes quite a proportion of a booking. I think it was that I found it sensually intimate or something. Either that or it was a release of my pent up anger at all women, an indication that I felt so in control that I could even have her urine as my plaything. FFS someone will google that now and doubtless find some Millie Tant figure actually spouting that bollocks I just made up as fact!

LL

Mysogynists are cunts who don't deserve to get intimate with any women including prostitutes.

jcdmj12

However having a normal woman aged between say 23-40 who made an informed decision to do this work because they felt quite happy to suck anyones cock for cash or they could easily have sex with someone they are not attracted to for a very good financial reward is not going to be a headline grabber nor will it fit their agenda.

I've had sex with women I'm not attracted to in the past, and I've never felt traumatised by it. They never gave me any cash though.  :(

Offline jujuman

Rabid feminism = Andrea Dworkin and her fellow travellers. This Moran woman seems to be of the same ilk and similarly psychologically unhinged.

Offline Boundless

I've had sex with women I'm not attracted to in the past, and I've never felt traumatised by it. They never gave me any cash though.  :(

Where there's a blame there's a claim!!!

Have you had sex with a woman you weren't attracted to? You may be entitled to compensation.No win, no fee!!

Ring 0800.........

Offline Matium

Where there's a blame there's a claim!!!

Have you had sex with a woman you weren't attracted to? You may be entitled to compensation.No win, no fee!!

Ring 0800.........

My Lord,

"I would venture that there is no case to answer as it has been genetically proved that men think about sex once every four seconds and are disposed to go for anything with boobs."

Case Dismissed.

Offline wristjob

I wonder what these ranting insane women make of guys who like a bit of strapon action or go to see dominatrixes?

There's also the flip side. Guys go see a WG, get a massage then give them a facial. Women go down the spa and get a facial and a massage. I see those as essentially fulfilling the same emotional gap in people's lives. So What about when a woman goes down a spa and some fit young guy spends half an hour rubbing oil into her and pretending he wants to do it - emotional rape?

jcdmj12

I wonder what these ranting insane women make of guys who like a bit of strapon action or go to see dominatrixes?

There's also the flip side. Guys go see a WG, get a massage then give them a facial. Women go down the spa and get a facial and a massage. I see those as essentially fulfilling the same emotional gap in people's lives. So What about when a woman goes down a spa and some fit young guy spends half an hour rubbing oil into her and pretending he wants to do it - emotional rape?

See this article:

External Link/Members Only

TLDR; woman goes on holiday to Morocco after divorce, meets fit young local guy 16 years her junior who is clearly after some cash.  Gets an article in the Guardian about it, calling it 'dating' and talking about her 'experiences' of it.

Can you imagine if it was a 40-year-old bloke who went travelling and did the same with a 24 year old girl?