Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LUCYS_WORLD22 - Plymouth. 1 hour incall  (Read 1579 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6884756) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline TheMuffman1985

Was meant to put my review here a few months ago but I always like to leave it a few weeks before I do. Problem was she disappeared off AW but is now back again so I can put on her AW Profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after much time I thought it was time for a punt so I was scouting around AW and Lucy’s profile came up. Pictures look great and she sounded great(at the time)! I don’t know why but since leaving and coming back again her profile has been massively shortened with a lot less detail than before. I was having a quiet time at work so thought fuck it lets disappear for an hour and get fucked!!

Anyway on to the punt

Communication: relatively good comms I would say. Would text back quite quickly so no complaints

Location: location was her house in Barne Barton (not far from work!) typical lived in home. But was clean and tidy

The Punt: usual hide behind the door and not let the neighbours see. Got into the porch and she is a really attractive girl. Not heavy but not skinny either and has enough to hold on to. Great set of tits. She’s very friendly and easy to talk to. As I was “skiving” from work I needed a shower so used the facilitaties for a quick clean up and into the bedroom where Lucy was straight into to DFK. And good DFK to! She asked me how I like it and I said down and dirt PSE style and she was straight on her knees giving great hard then sensual OWO. Plenty of spitting and wetting me up. I then grabbed her and chucked on the bed for a RO. She’s clean and has a pretty little pussy on her (she’s had two kids) she’s got great hygiene and tasted good to. After a few minutes I stood up and she started sucking me off again and begged me to fuck her. On with the rubber and two or three minutes of enthusiastic pounding in doggy and mish I shot my load. A quick clean up and a good easy chat and she was playing with my dick asking for round two.  I said yeah definitely and she was down there for OWO in a shot!! Took me a while to get hard and I played with her pussy for a bit before her going on top and then reverse cowgirl and I shot for the second time. Another quick chat and quick shower and I was off back to work happy as Larry!!

Conclusion: I’m very happy with my hour with Lucy. Good looking girl, good body, amazing tits, tidy pussy and a great attitude to what I want and easy to talk to so no nervousness.

I would put up how much I paid for the hour I honestly can’t remember. Either way I was happy to pay it before and smiling ear to ear when I left!!

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for the review, she lists french kissing but you don't mention it - was there any of that or any chance of it do you think? Thanks

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks for the review, she lists french kissing but you don't mention it - was there any of that or any chance of it do you think? Thanks
He said "....into the bedroom where Lucy was straight into to DFK. And good DFK to!"  :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

He said "....into the bedroom where Lucy was straight into to DFK. And good DFK to!"  :unknown:

Ooooops, must read slower! Thanks!