Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Megan Fox - Colindale  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Socrates50

Hi,

Does anyone here have any knowledge about Young Megan Fox
She’s a young Polish lass in Colingdale. No reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

We’ve exchanged texts and I’m on the point of booking her, but her profile looks too good to be true, so having 2nd thoughts given that there seems to be no mention of her on here previously.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Socrates50

As I posted my question I was informed that there is one neutral review, but it and the various replies are confusing. Am I correct in my understanding that she is just a known, not very special girl, that has dyed her hair and set up a new profile ?
Thanks.

Offline petermisc

Is it too hard to just copy her profile number into the search box on here?  If you did, you would find plenty about her.  None good.  Suggestions of B&S.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 09:13:27 am by petermisc »

Offline Socrates50

Yes apologies I’ll do that going forwards.
I’d got into the habit of googling ‘ukpunting xxxxxxx’ which doesn’t quite do the job.

Offline Jedi123

The photos are airbrushed but she still looks fit.

Offline petermisc

The photos are airbrushed but she still looks fit.
The girl in the photos may look fit, but that is how they reel the mugs in.

Offline Rayray23k

Only way to know is to go see her and be prepared to walk away

Offline Stevelondon

“The Walk” has oft been discussed on here.

I know it seems difficult for some and I understand that for all kinds of different reasons.
But walking is the thing to do.

Offline petermisc

Fine if you have the time to repeatedly walk away from bad jobs until you eventually find the gem.  It is a bit like punting in the bad old days of cards in phone boxes and Sunday Sport ads, when you never knew what you were going to find.   If you get your kicks from this kind of punting, good on you.  But personally, I think things have moved on.  I don't have the time to waste, and even if I did I wouldn't have the inclination.  As far as I am concerned, if a provider already has a reputation for B&S, I will avoid.