Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nisa - 23yo - Manchester  (Read 9852 times)

21 review(s) for Thai Nisa (15 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Cheshuk

I saw a review on here for this girl earlier in the week. Sent her a message in the morning, and got a message back  saying her likes and dislikes, it was a standardised message. I think someone helped her write it as she doesn't speak great English, but doesn't need to really looking the way she does and the way she acts is spot on , i'll elaborate later. Anyway we arranged a booking for 1130 as she seems to start early.

I had quite high expectations of what she was going to look like, as the review I read called her a stunner. Looking at the pictures on her profile I didn't think she looked that great, but her description said she's 5 foot two and 23 years old. I prefer petite girls and I think the reason I wasn't blown away by the pictures is because they don't actually show how short she is. When she open the door, I wasn't disappointed. In my opinion this girl is better than her pictures, she has a great body, very pretty face and her eyes are absolutely beautiful.

This is the second Thai girl I've seen recently, and both times I was surprised about how they act in comparison to western girls. They undress you, dress you and tuck your shirt in, just incredibly sweet and affectionate. Anyway this girl gets a big positive from me, imo reasonably priced, beautiful and lovely personality. She said she's only here form a month on holiday.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online anytimepete

location please sounds good thanks

Offline man8

No services mentioned whatsoever 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline Dave3pg

Offline Kool Keef

Can you tell what services she gave you?
Not usually into Thais but like the look of her.

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah sorry about that my mates turned up to go to the gym halfway through writing it so I rushed it. We did owo, kissing lots of tongue, doggy missionary and cowgirl. When you message her to arrange a booking she sends you a standardised message, I've copied and pasted it below for you

✅Price
£60/15 mins
£80/30 mins
£110/45 mins
£130/ hr

✅Included
➡️Sex
➡️OWO
➡️Lick
➡️69
➡️Kissing
➡️Thai massage.

✅Extra
➡️Cim20£
➡️Rimming20£
➡️Facial 20£
➡️Nuru massage 20£.
➡️Waterspouts 20£

❌Not do Anal.
❌Not do Swallow.
❌Not do fingers.
❌Not do Bareback
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 04:45:21 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Cheshuk

Offline Cheshuk

location please sounds good thanks

Honestly I just put the address in my satnav and go, I had a meeting in the city centre afterwards and it took me about 10 minutes if that helps. When I googled the postcode just now it says it's in Clayton, Manchester

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah sorry about that my mates turned up to go to the gym halfway through writing it so I rushed it. We did owo, kissing lots of tongue, doggy missionary and cowgirl. When you message her to arrange a booking she sends you a standardised message, I've copied and pasted it below for you

✅Price
£60/15 mins
£80/30 mins
£110/45 mins
£130/ hr

✅Included
➡️Sex
➡️OWO
➡️Lick
➡️69
➡️Kissing
➡️Thai massage.

✅Extra
➡️Cim20£
➡️Rimming20£
➡️Facial 20£
➡️Nuru massage 20£.
➡️Waterspouts 20£

❌Not do Anal.
❌Not do Swallow.
❌Not do fingers.
❌Not do Bareback
:thumbsup:

Offline studavies76

Did she have the big tattoo, so it’s her in the photos?

Offline Kool Keef

Do you punt?

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah she did have the back tattoo, good observation. Fairpoint why no reviews, I'm relatively new here but done a bunch

Offline studavies76

Do you punt?

Not at the moment, but think this might be my first one. Been to a couple of Thai massage places, and had HR, and committed about those in the relevant thread.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Here's the review I saw, doesn't seem to be connected to mine yet

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351810.msg3632285#msg3632285

Ashton road near sportcity usual place for touring Thai girls Beswick / Clayton.

Its a 3/4 story block and pretty tired but safe enough.

Offline Cheshuk

She's working from a house when I saw her

Offline Kool Keef

Not at the moment, but think this might be my first one. Been to a couple of Thai massage places, and had HR, and committed about those in the relevant thread.

You've been a member nearly 7 years & not a single review in all that time.  :thumbsdown:

Offline studavies76

You've been a member nearly 7 years & not a single review in all that time.  :thumbsdown:

Once I go for my first FS punt I will leave a review, it’s only been a couple of HR massages I have had yet, and I left a review in the appropriate HR thread.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 11:06:00 am by studavies76 »

Offline Kool Keef

I left a review in the appropriate HR thread.

You've not done any reviews, there's a zero next to your review count, other members have been banned for less.

Offline studavies76

You've not done any reviews, there's a zero next to your review count, other members have been banned for less.

They were review posts then in the HR thread, not full reviews. It has been a few years since I even had one of those. But I am looking to do a FS punt this year for the first time and will write a proper review then.

Offline Cheshuk

Just updating, went to see her again and she's gained a bit of weight. Definitely the same girl but less attractive now imo. Not fat just a bit bigger and face isn't stunning anymore imo

Online RandomGuy99

Just updating, went to see her again and she's gained a bit of weight. Definitely the same girl but less attractive now imo. Not fat just a bit bigger and face isn't stunning anymore imo
What are her nipples like?

Offline Cheshuk

No recollection of nipples, although her tits are well done and I think fuller since the weight gain

Offline jonko

Did you get a FS service from her. CAn you tell us something about your latest visit. Was she kissing 'cause another reviewer said this week that she was not allowing FK or any kissing at the moment. Tell us more.

Thanks

Offline Cheshuk

Did you get a FS service from her. CAn you tell us something about your latest visit. Was she kissing 'cause another reviewer said this week that she was not allowing FK or any kissing at the moment. Tell us more.

Thanks

I don't know all acronyms, is fs full service. If so yes. Jonko read my comment directly above yours on that review you're referring to mate and should clear it up.

I wrote

"Cheers for review

Don't know if its this week you saw her, if so she said she had a cold.. I said I don't care and she provided dfk"

Offline jonko

I wrote

"Cheers for review

Don't know if its this week you saw her, if so she said she had a cold.. I said I don't care and she provided dfk"

Ok sorry, must have missed that. But she used that excuse on me twice. Or maybe once she had a cold, second time she had sore lips from too much snogging (hopefully from the snogging and not from rimming people). Third time I was lucky :)

Offline Cheshuk

Ok sorry, must have missed that. But she used that excuse on me twice. Or maybe once she had a cold, second time she had sore lips from too much snogging (hopefully from the snogging and not from rimming people). Third time I was lucky :)

I'd hazard a guess her mouth is fine and its just a line, i've been fine since