Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI BOWIE - Tower Hamlets E14 - Big positive  (Read 1615 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline LatinFox

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Quick and sraight forward, replied 5 mins later with avaliablility and direcctions

Booking: end of July, 15 min £60 (trying to cut costs) She let me know when was ready before time, which I apreciate as I was earlier in the area.

Location: Nice flat in a apartaments blocks. Smallish room, but cousy and tidy.

Bowie: I find her beautiful, much better that her pictures whicht are over edited. Very petit, 150cm I wold say, big bolt ons, that felt fake but pleasable, barely any fat, nice perky ass, shaved, an a pretty face. Friendly and welcoming actitude.  :D

Meeting: she smiley welcomes me in nice lingeree, take me to the room tell me to undres and ofer me a shower. Being 15min I tried to rush but she took it easy and comes with me in to clean my mate, she takes Listerine and offer me too. Coming back to the room, stars with fench kiss, very passionate I would say, smille in face starts a BJ, after few mins condom on starts to ride me, pretty entusiastic and hard, seems she enjoys sex. I move to doggy just to lick her pussy, more kisses and asks me to go on top of her, more passionate banging and pop. Any time was open to my demands but had initiative too. Had a little chat and go. In and out took around 25 min.

Conclusion: pretty woman with very nice tight and pettit body and lovely actitud from begining to end. Il'll come back.

sorry it's my first review and not being my first lenguage it can be a bit slopy! I'm open to questions