Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any WGs near New Street Station?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline BogBog1

Hello West Midlands punters... travelling through B'ham New Street Station on Saturday early afternoon and fancy sampling the delights that might be available within walking distance of the station... any recommendations would be much appreciated! Cheers, ZM

Dodo

If you want drop dead gorgeous in every department then you will not find better than Anna. Lovely apartment 5/10 mins walk from New Street.....I cant for the life of me understand why she only charges £80 for the hour. 

Offline denneboom

There are two parlours about 10 minutes walk from New Street, but they can be hit & miss.

Would are you looking for ?

Offline Boundless

If you want drop dead gorgeous in every department then you will not find better than Anna. Lovely apartment 5/10 mins walk from New Street.....I cant for the life of me understand why she only charges £80 for the hour.

Sincerely hope you didn't disclose that to her!

Offline BogBog1

Cheers... Aspley, is Anna on AW?

Sorry should have included more details about my preferences: petite (6/8), DFK and OWO essential. Otherwise not too fussed!

Dodo

Sincerely hope you didn't disclose that to her!
Err.......and I sincerely hope that was not a serious question 

Offline StarPower

Odd pricing structure. I thought the price p/h was supposed to come down for longer sessions or at the very least stay the same.

Offline Denhamhoop

Bluebelles Massage is by digbeth bus station had 3 very good services there lovely Spanish lady last time.Saw 3 ladies at Ambassadors which is about 5 minutes walk away but may have been closed down.A Scottish girl whos oral was as good as ive ever had my had was covered in sweat at end.Nice Czech girl good service  cannot remember her name and an absolutely stunning Brazilian who wanted a very hard anal fuck.60 plus 20 for the anal and she proper wanted it hard.Hope some of this helps

willbred

Hannah External Link/Members Only about 10 mins max from New Street. Highly recommended by this forum

virgil

My impression of Bluebelles has always been that it is a get em in get em out place but happy to be corrected.

Ambassadors has not only shut but moved premises and had that place shut by the authorities.

Dodo

My impression of Bluebelles has always been that it is a get em in get em out place but happy to be corrected.

Ambassadors has not only shut but moved premises and had that place shut by the authorities.

I can never understand why one would visit parlours that are normally a bit iffy rather than visit a nice private apartment  !
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:25:50 pm by Dodo »

Offline BogBog1

Thanks for all the responses guys. I'm booked in to see Anna and 'her friend' (I don't know who the friend is but apparently they get it on with each other as well as me).... report to follow.

Offline whats that noise

Anna has now put her prices up. People have got to stop posting stuff about prices being too cheap on here!! More WG read this forum than you would prob think.

The President

£120/hr is top notch I hope it comes back down to £100 max - year or so ago but now budget is £100/hr max "/

Dodo

£120/hr is top notch I hope it comes back down to £100 max - year or so ago but now budget is £100/hr max "/
Bloody Hell thats what I call inflation.......I paid £80 plus a tip last week.