Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Leticia - Bristol  (Read 2038 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6761703) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Jordan1

Location: Redcliffe BS1, Bristol. She told me she had "just moved yesterday" so I understand she no longer stays at the place in Clifton mentioned in other reviews. it was a little hard to find the entrance to the building as the postcode on google maps took me round the wrong side of the building. I would recommend putting the building name into google maps once you are there to find the entrance. Also, it was a busy area but so busy that I honestly don't think anyone would pay attention to what you are doing.

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, Penetration (Protected), rimming (on her)

Price: 30 minutes for £100 + £20 for OWO

Communication: First sent a text message on Sunday to no response, she sent me an email on the Tuesday morning saying she was on holiday and is available that day. This could be problematic for those who worry who see their phone but I was still keen to see her so took the opportunity to book a lunch break punt. I found her English to be good - no issues encountered.

Physical Appearance: Dream Brazilian body - curvy with a big bum and boobs. No implants but can't rule out other forms of enhancement as it seems to be too good to be natural. Flat stomach. Soft skin. Very pretty face - I worried before arriving that she will not be as pretty as her photos, but she was honestly better looking in person.

Age: Her stated age of 26 seems to be accurate enough - possibly a couple more years but wouldn't say more than 30.

Height: Not too good at estimating but perhaps 5 ft 4

Nationality: Brazilian

Hygiene: No issues

Service:

This is my third full service experience and the last two I was disappointed with the girl so I took a risk trying again. However, as soon she opened the door I knew this would be different.

Asked to shower upon arrival to which I obliged (it was a hot day). Came into the room to her doing a sexy dance which she immediately came to continue up against me lap dance style. She clearly has a routine for starting and it worked a charm. We got straight into action with her rubbing up against me and being completely free to touch her all over. Asked if FK was okay and she started doing FK immediately (not DFK but with passion nonetheless).

After a minute she dropped to her knees and she started with the OWO which was agreed by text as an extra. She clearly remembered what I had asked for as she didn't need prompting. Good technique. It was a bit short considering I paid extra for OWO but I guess that is my fault for paying for it as an extra for a half hour booking.

After a few minutes she climbed on to the bed and got into a doggy style with her peach of a bum clearly being advertised for me to dive in. I'm not usually one for going down on working girls but her bum was just too appetising. I started licking her pussy and then started on her ass which she allowed enthusiasticly. Shortly after I wanted to crack on with some more action on me so lid down for another short BJ where she did some good work on the balls. She started off a bit out of hands reach but when I pulled her in she had no problem so don't think this was done on purpose - she seemed to oblige to anything I seemed to go for.

She then put the rubber on, got on top and rode me amazingly and allowed me to explore her body fully with my hands and mouth, including FK, nipples and ass. She had great energy and enthusiasm. She was making good moans, not OTT at all, probably fake but she does it in a believable and enjoyable way. After a few minutes she demanded we do doggy where I was treated to the great visual of her ass bouncing. At my request, we changed to missionary after I was worried I would blow too early - she did not make eye contact initially but seemed to be enjoying missionary nonetheless. She was happy for me to put her legs over my shoulders and go deep, I am slightly above average, so she can take a pounding. Upon request she started maintaining eye contact during this position. She seemed to be enjoying it (or faking well) and was playing with herself but sadly her telling me she was gonna cum did make me finish first. I don't think she was rushing me, probably just faking enjoyment to enhance the service. Kind of frustrated I didn't get to finish in doggy though cause it was really quite a sight. The services lasted in the region of 15-20 minutes, which taking into account shower time etc I was not too bothered about (considering the service was good).

However, during the services near the end her phone did start going off which stopped the music and clearly had her ringtone. I noticed but the mood was maintained because we were both just acting in the moment and it did not distract her.

She cleaned up the condom and gave me wet wipes and asked if I wanted a shower. I took a few minutes to cool down before going to the shower. At this stage, she did not offer any GFE like cuddles or anything like that - I would have obliged but also not particularly fussed so up to you if this matters. However, a bit of a negative is that once she had cleaned up she did go on her phone instead - again not too fussed as I was happy with the rest of the service but if it was a more mediocre service I would probably be annoyed about it. At this stage, I happily paid her the agreed moneys. She did not ask for the moneys at anytime which I thought was a really nice touch and a surprise. Ofcourse, I fully expect she would have asked moments later when I was getting dressed. I then showered and was on my way with a hug, kiss, a little feel and out the door.

Timekeeping: In the flat approximately 25 minutes. I probably could have put my foot down and made the service last longer but I got caught up in the moment enjoying. Don't think she tried rushing me out at all and didn't seem to be any clock watching. Worth noting, I got in the flat 15 minutes late which was partly hers and my fault. I was past my original scheduled end time so I guess that is a positive that she did not try to short change me due to getting in late.

Positives:

- Most attractive WG i've seen both facially and bodywise, though that is only 5/6 girls
- Didn't demand the payment at the start and focussed on the service
- Delivered all services with enthusiasm and passion

Neutral:

- Phone was going off but she made up for it by staying in the moment and it did not affect the mood as a result.
- Directions could have been clearer, though she was new to the building

Negatives:

- texted me 2 days after I texted her which I believe there is basically an unwritten rule for WG's not to do
- She had a strong smell of perfume (which was a real aphrodisiac and got me going) but the smell did linger on me and I had to return to work and was a little worried others would think something of the smell
- Was on her phone after services concluded a bit quickly rather than any sort of GFE cuddle servicing

Would I visit again
: Yes

Summary: Fantastic WG who I will be back to see again soon. For the time being, think I won't have to look elsewhere for my needs but there are a few negatives which might make others slightly less keen.

Offline Dazz1976

Wow great find and Review, was there lots of kissing?

Good job I’m Bristol bound for work next week  :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 10:29:05 am by Dazz1976 »

Offline Jordan1

Yes there was lots of kissing which for me was a big positive.

Enjoy your trip next week!  :thumbsup:

Offline Pawgylove

Not my usual punt, but I’m tempted by this one. If she stays put this week, might pay her a visit. Fancy the arse display

Offline Jordan1

Saw her again today for an hour session with owo for £170 this time. Good experience but as we probably all know by now, never quite the same as the first time with a new WG. Still really enjoyed.

Additional services performed this time: longer owo with DT (done very well). Titwank. 69. All performed well. 2 shots this time. Also did the same other services again, doggy, missionary, cowgirl etc. I was offered a massaged but opted instead to get going with some kissing and a handy before getting into the second session.

She spent quite a bit more time messaging other punters at the start, between and after the two sessions. However, when actually performing the services she really puts her all into it. Bit annoying as she even made a call after the second session while I was in cooldown before the final shower. However, she did still spend some time with a bit more of a gfe experience between the two sessions when not replying to texts - bit of a cuddle, playing with chest hairs etc.

She told me she will be in Bristol another 2 weeks before she moves into another city again.

Nothing else of value to add apart from taking a £170 hit to the wallet did feel like a lot but I would say you get what you pay for and I definitely had more time for more services and to not feel like I’m in a rush.

Offline Pawgylove

Got to say the “constant phone checking” would piss me off….. but still tempted as never seen any of these big assed Brazilians. Will treat it as a P&D, that way I dont expect too much.
Without giving her exact location away, any famous landmarks close to her? Just so I can gauge distance to me. Thanks! 

Offline Jordan1