Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke_Deluxe - Carlisle  (Read 1448 times)

28 review(s) for Brooke_Deluxe (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Solway1

External Link/Members Only

£180 one hour outcall

Met Brooke at my home address a few months ago, first time meeting her and on the day she arrived on time, I was pleasantly surprised by her looks and bubbly personality, very friendly girl indeed (good start)
Friendly chat out the way and we made our way to the bedroom.
Services were plenty of RO on her, CG ,RC,Fingering,OWO, (VERY )light kissing, and some toys on her.
All services were delivered with enthusiasm I must say but the only let down was the poor kissing, like she was sticking her lips out from a distance sort of style. It’s a big thing for me kissing in a booking so on that note I’m not sure I would see her again because of this. A positive fuck all the same as she does like to please and is super friendly.

Offline LipLover

She's been on my list ever since I was on holiday in the Lakes last year and tried (unsuccessfully) to arrange a meeting. Sorry to hear about the kissing - that's pretty much a deal breaker for me as well!

Offline LondonDominic

She does sound very good but I've always avoided her as unfortunately she has fake tits.

Offline Solway1

Yip fake tits unfortunately, not the worst ones I’ve seen but fake all the same.