Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Hungarian, Earls Court  (Read 4272 times)

11 review(s) for  Katie masseuse (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sedlmayer

Katie is a cheap punt, located in a nice flat near Earls Court tube.

External Link/Members Only

I was in the area and fancied a cheap no-frills punt to give me something to look forward to during the course of a predictably boring meeting that afternoon. I made a note of the number and called to book an hour (£70) for late afternoon. Telephone comms were fine - you talk to a receptionist - the only slightly unusual thing was that she asked me to text an hour before to confirm the booking. Not a problem though.
The flat is discrete enough and the basement flat is perfectly fit for purpose - the bedroom and bathroom are both fine. I've been in much worse in my time.

Katie is a big girl (photos are accurate) with huge natural tits, so not for those that like them skinny. I don't know what it is, but every now and then, I fancy a big girl. Facially she's attractive, I think, but there are clear face pictures on the profile, so make your own mind up. She speaks very little English, but I didn't have a problem getting her to understand what I wanted to do.

She's an enthusiastic DFKer and likes being fingered and licked out. Her oral, tit-wank and HJ techniques are good and I had enjoyable doggy with her. The climax was getting her to kneel on the bed beside me and stoke me off while I kneaded her massive lubed-up tits, covering them with cum at the end.

I didn't quite last the whole hour, but that was down to me, not her. I realise that physically she won't be everyone's cup of tea, but at £70, I thought it was VFM. Bonus was walking along to the Earls Court Rd and getting a really good chicken shawarma in a kebab shop on the left, just 100 yards into Earls Court Rd.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:23:36 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline lewishamguy

Apparently she got another profile External Link/Members Only which seems more cheaper not sure if it includes sex. Indeed she's a quite big size 16  :( not for me I would have gone if she's size 10-12. Anyway thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline 385North

Yep, the second profile is for massage only hence the cheaper price.

Offline Kingdutch

Hi fellas, long time listener, first time caller.

I went to see Katie this week based on the strength of the reviews I've seen of her on here. There's not much I can add that hasn't already been discussed in terms of service but I thought I'd throw in my two pence worth...

Punt started bizarrely when I arrived within 30 seconds of some other fella. There's another girl in the flat that he had an appointment with, very big girl, not Isabel who I've seen mentioned on here before. I say "some sort of appointment" as I could hear them talking for pretty much the whole hour I was there, so didn't sound like there was much in the way of naughtiness going on! Apparently this guy had turned up late and Katie was visibly peeved that this had resulted in a crossing of punter paths. I told her that I wasn't fussed and got down to it.

Service was very sensual and satisfying, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Slightly off putting that the background of her laptop was a big picture of Gerard Butler, at times when she was sucking me off it felt like some sort of surreal Hollywood spit roast... But i saw the funny side.

One thing I wanted to run past you guys, as I'm very new to this game, is that when I entered the room, she kissed me, undressed me, put my cock in her mouth, all without asking me to shower first. Is that normal?! I'm very tidy down there, but I assumed the done thing was to have a quick spruce first before getting down to it. She said during a bit of mid-session chit chat that I was her first customer of the day (I was there at 6 o'clock) , but even still I thought it was a tad odd...

Anyways, all in all I had a great time, reasonably priced and I echo the positive sentiments of the guys who've previously reviewed

Offline LEOJONTY

I saw this girl twice,

First one very good DFK, OWO and Hand relief and Message, second time is the same however her OWO is not that Good, after you come once turn you down for massage and prefer hand ejaculation.