Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham  (Read 3620 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline HarryHole3388

Having read the good reviews for Laylaloulou, I decided to take the plunge even though it meant driving 2 hours to get to Nottingham.  To make it worthwhile, I booked a 1.5 hour session, which was a good call!  Communications in booking was pretty straightforward via WhatsApp and she was pretty responsive to the messages.  Only thing I can fault her on was the timing, as I had arranged for 3.30 but said I might arrive a bit earlier or a bit later, due to the length of drive (and traffic etc) - so on arriving a bit early she said she had another booking (last minute) and can I wait until 4pm, which was slightly annoying! Agreed that and went to a local pub for a quick half (non-alcoholic) before heading back!

Finally got the go ahead (shame it was a bit delayed), but was worth the wait.  Stunning figure, if you like thin and fairly tall young ladies (which I do) and with small but pert breasts - perfect.  She was very apologetic about the timing and offered a discount which was unnecessary but was a nice touch!  She is pretty chatty and was very easy to get on with so after the paperwork was sorted, it was straight down to the business at hand.

I've always struggled to find a girl that can genuinely perform deep throat (due to size apparently!), but Laylaloulou was a dream-girl, being capable of providing a genuine deep throat experience, in many different positions, including her trade-mark head off the bed and face-fucking herself with no encouragement required.  She's more of a giver than a receiver, which is a shame, as I like to return the favour, but whilst she did perform a pretty good 69, she wasn't keen to prolong it and didn't want to just receive herself!  Still, she did well, managing to provide a non-stop 60 minutes of pretty full on DT with only the occasional coming up for air to stop herself from being sick (personally, it wouldn't have bothered me if she had, but she didn't want to 'drown'!!). Whilst I gave her my best shot to complete without hands, I had to use the old manual method to finish, but like a good girl that she is, she took it straight down the throat and kept it there full length with a bulging throat for as long as she could before having to come up or air again! 

Lovely girl and fantastic service, so highly recommended.  I'll be returning (even with the 4 hour round trip in the car).

External Link/Members Only [url]

Offline ZeroCount

It makes me realise how lucky I am to be close by to this girl when I read about someone driving 2 hours to get to her!

I must have seen her about ten times now, which is a record for someone like me who's mainly in the game for the variety and novelty.

Hats off to you for lasting a whole hour though! I only ever do blow & go's with her, as I know she'll have me emptying my load down her throat within minutes of turning up. :D

Offline jayjuk

Apart from her renowned DT skills, how is she for sex, kissing etc, as there's not much info re this

Offline aanimator

Awesome review, thanks!! I have wanted to see her but have the same distance issue, about 2hrs drive. I haven't made the booking only because she sounded very flaky which doesn't work when traveling a long way.  You think 1.5 hours is worth it over the 1 hour. Quite a lot more just for the extra 30mins.

@ZeroCount you are lucky, make the most of it.

Offline DThunter01

Im tempted to give this one another go,

I love my deepthroat and face fucking and she is good but where she lacks is in the basics
Dont these girls know alot of us punters like the visual aspect to.

She makes no effort to dress up or put makup on or even put the dog away before you turn up

And it wasn't very sloppy when i seen her, 

But it is this level of DT

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dave82

Im tempted to give this one another go,

I love my deepthroat and face fucking and she is good but where she lacks is in the basics
Dont these girls know alot of us punters like the visual aspect to.

She makes no effort to dress up or put makup on or even put the dog away before you turn up

And it wasn't very sloppy when i seen her, 

But it is this level of DT

Hidden Image/Members Only

Might just been an off day. The 2 times I've been she was made up nicely and wearing sexy gear. 1st visit a full body stocking thing and 2nd time these tiny hot pants.

She wore makeup as well as I had a red ring of confidence around my cock and when I left I noticed lipstick on my neck and face

Offline DThunter01

Yea i think im going to book in again

Not many DT girls in the midlands  :drinks:

Offline ZeroCount

I haven't made the booking only because she sounded very flaky which doesn't work when traveling a long way.

For what it's worth, she's very flakey on time, but she's never yet failed to meet me eventually once an appointment is booked. She's always about 10-15 minutes late, one time it was over an hour(!) but I've never had her cancel or just ghost me like some girls do.

If you're travelling a long way, I'd just leave yourself plenty of spare time after the booking time, so you can hang around until she's ready. At least that way it won't be a totally wasted trip. Or if that sounds too annoying (which is perfectly understandable!) then maybe she ain't the girl for you.  :)

Offline aanimator

For what it's worth, she's very flakey on time, but she's never yet failed to meet me eventually once an appointment is booked. She's always about 10-15 minutes late, one time it was over an hour(!) but I've never had her cancel or just ghost me like some girls do.

If you're travelling a long way, I'd just leave yourself plenty of spare time after the booking time, so you can hang around until she's ready. At least that way it won't be a totally wasted trip. Or if that sounds too annoying (which is perfectly understandable!) then maybe she ain't the girl for you.  :)

Cheers for that, good info, I'm very easygoing and never get annoyed if I have to wait a long time, my only thing I hate is when they are a no show. I will definitely be seeing her in the next two weeks, thanks for the review and reply

Offline czeeeh95

Scammed by her a couple of weeks back
Banned reason: Can't accept the rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Online alabama1

Offline aanimator

Scammed by her a couple of weeks back

Not exactly helpful to anyone, you have no reviews that I can see, you put the effort in to write that comment, your choosing not to elaborate. A genuine poster would write in some detail. You should only be posting on this forum to help others.

Offline czeeeh95

Are you purposely being dense? Not everyone lives on this site like you clearly must do.
I'll happily send all the proof needed. Multiple texts messages as proof will be proof enough.

Offline czeeeh95

Not exactly helpful to anyone, you have no reviews that I can see, you put the effort in to write that comment, your choosing not to elaborate. A genuine poster would write in some detail. You should only be posting on this forum to help others.

Are you purposely being dense? Not everyone lives on this site like you clearly must do.
I'll happily send all the proof needed. Multiple texts messages as proof will be proof enough.