Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best young beautiful arse anal provider?  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Peterbry

Hello chaps,

Been looking to enjoy some anal fun with a young filly with a very beautiful arse. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was trying to get to see Lola Gatsby but, as per my other posts, that failed (along with others it seems). As a comparator, a beautiful arse to me is akin to that of Sexyivy.Xoxo (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), whom I have tried to meet but each time she gives a different reason for not being able too, from me being too far away to come to me, to not being interested unless it's an overnight, to not being in the mood for anal, to being fully booked.

So, any other young ladies with just as beautiful an arse but not the excuses?

go1denboy

Young, nice ass, anal :
Here a few:

Geena , has good reviews and does anal for extra 30£ In/outcall
External Link/Members Only

Maggie , has great reviews and overall recomended on UKP, incall

Holly, asian agency girl. Have seen her recently, and would recommend. Friendly, beautiful and quite naughty. in/outcall

MissKDD, one of the UKP's favorites. Haven't seen her yet, but other members claim that she looks like Kirsten Dunst and an absolute killer in bed. Part-time punt. in/outcall

Offline socks

Hello chaps,

Been looking to enjoy some anal fun with a young filly with a very beautiful arse. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was trying to get to see Lola Gatsby but, as per my other posts, that failed (along with others it seems). As a comparator, a beautiful arse to me is akin to that of Sexyivy.Xoxo (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), whom I have tried to meet but each time she gives a different reason for not being able too, from me being too far away to come to me, to not being interested unless it's an overnight, to not being in the mood for anal, to being fully booked.

So, any other young ladies with just as beautiful an arse but not the excuses?
I had an AW email dialogue with her to set up a meeting days in advance, which I then did a booking request for, earlier this year. She'd asked me to to ring a few hours beforehand on the day to make sure it was still on but when I got through she said she was out shopping and wouldn't be back until an hour after our scheduled time - which I couldn't make as I had a train to catch and which I had made abundantly clear during our exchanges. So it's not just me then!

Offline NightKid

As a comparator, a beautiful arse to me is akin to that of Sexyivy.Xoxo (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), whom I have tried to meet but each time she gives a different reason for not being able too, from me being too far away to come to me, to not being interested unless it's an overnight, to not being in the mood for anal, to being fully booked.

Don't worry about it, she's actually doing you a favour by not getting to see her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18958.0

If you don't find another that tickles your fancy from the excellent list above, then you'll be happy to know that Ivy has a sister named Hazel (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)
She's been quite well-received on UKP so far and, lucky for you, she does anal as well.