Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting desert  (Read 1709 times)

Offline nigel4498

Had a weeks holiday in the beautiful city of Durham a few weeks back. Plenty of punting pounds in my wallet so ready for a good time.
Staying with a female cousin so no outcalls and for reasons that need not be explained could only travel in a radius of seven miles.
On the Sunday put my requirements in AW search, zilch, nowt,  a big fat zero, ah well it's Sunday so better luck tomorrow.
Monday's search turned up none available today and 11 profiles, 7 of which were way out of date and the other 4 not for me. Same every day of that week, not even Sergi and his travelling circus.
Returned home and spending the punting fund locally.

Any other areas of the country this bad?

jcdmj12

Offline Boundless

Anywhere in mid-north Wales

Fuck me mate - I feel your pain.

You've trumped me there. Apart from GG in Knighton there's less than fuck all around those parts!!

yorkshire123

i had a fortnight working in West Cumbria once, fucking dire unless your attracted to sheep that is  :unknown:

Offline alenski

if you had taken a 15 mile rail trip to newcastle you could have taken your pick from 300 girls some of them madly attractive.i think you are just a lazy so and so !

Offline cunnyhunt

if you had taken a 15 mile rail trip to newcastle you could have taken your pick from 300 girls some of them madly attractive.i think you are just a lazy so and so !

My geography of the UK is not so good but I know it is a fucking lot more than 15 miles.

Offline alenski

whatever its  about 15 mins on the  train, i go to newcastle on the metro from sunderland twice a week for my weekly pleasure and i dont even think about i just do it !

Offline cunnyhunt

whatever its  about 15 mins on the  train, i go to newcastle on the metro from sunderland twice a week for my weekly pleasure and i dont even think about i just do it !

West Cumbria is not Sunderland.

A check of a map puts the journey at 110 - 140 miles and a slow journey Sure you would do that twice a week ?

I fucking doubt it.  :crazy:

Offline itk

Norfolk. Truly void of WG's at the moment and has been for a while

Offline Madone1

+ shropshire and when you include Telford and Wrekin it is truly awful for punting.

Offline cunnyhunt

+ shropshire and when you include Telford and Wrekin it is truly awful for punting.

I had to visit a pension company in Telford, I was told not to go further as I would be in Wales. There was nothing there  :(

Offline Madone1

Yeah there really isn't much in shropshire on any front never mind punting.

Offline Taggart

I had to visit a pension company in Telford, I was told not to go further as I would be in Wales. There was nothing there  :(

Only sheep........

No prizes for guessing I'd nominate Lincolnshire, closely followed by Rutland.

Offline threechilliman

I'm glad I live near Manchester. Fuckin' loads to get stuck into!

:hi:

tcm

Offline Boundless

Yeah there really isn't much in shropshire on any front never mind punting.

The only purpose of Shropshire is to stop Wales fraying at the edges!

Offline jDguy

Had a weeks holiday in the beautiful city of Durham a few weeks back. Plenty of punting pounds in my wallet so ready for a good time.
Staying with a female cousin
so no outcalls and for reasons that need not be explained could only travel in a radius of seven miles.
On the Sunday put my requirements in AW search, zilch, nowt,  a big fat zero, ah well it's Sunday so better luck tomorrow.
Monday's search turned up none available today and 11 profiles, 7 of which were way out of date and the other 4 not for me. Same every day of that week, not even Sergi and his travelling circus.
Returned home and spending the punting fund locally.

Any other areas of the country this bad?

Couldn't she be the last option, just saying :P

Offline nigel4498

If you had taken the time to read the OP you would have seen that I was limited to within a 7 miles radius.

jcdmj12

Fuck me mate - I feel your pain.

You've trumped me there. Apart from GG in Knighton there's less than fuck all around those parts!!

Tis ok, I don't live there :)

Offline davidgood

If you had taken the time to read the OP you would have seen that I was limited to within a 7 miles radius.
Nigel,

Just now for a bit of interest, I did an AW search on a 7 mile radius from DH1 which is the centre  of  Durham City.

It came up with 45 possibilities of all ages, sizes and specialties. I have not rung any to check today's availability, as I have better things to do, but I would have though you could have found something from a trawl like that to tickle your fancy unless you have some very special requirements.

If you could have increased your range to maybe 10 miles then I am sure you could have found more to choose from in Washington, Sunderland and Gateshead.

I hope you have more luck on on you next visit to Durham.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline nigel4498

Thanks DG. I entered what I required in the AW search and that was all that was available at that time. Suppose I am use to getting good hits in my locality.
Cheers  :hi: