Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI BOWIE - Tower Hamlets  (Read 3840 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline givajozio

External Link/Members Only

Price: £120/1hour including sex with condom in different positions, OWO, 
DFK, RO, Shower Together.

When: 13 Aug

Comms: Texted her number on whatsapp, quick responses, booked previous night for next morning.

Location: Near Island garden station. Pretty good flat, her room is tidy and clean.

Bowie: Her pictures are accurate. Small skinny girl, small fake nice boobs, perky ass, very pretty face.

Services: OWO, pussy licking, DFK sex in different positions (mish, CG,)

Service:
Door opens, Bowie behind it. She wore a black dress. Looks just like her photos. We get in the room, paperwork sorted, then we go for a shower, she jumps in the tub next to me, light kissing, put showergel on me, washes me including my cock, very nice. We get back in her room, starting with deep french kiss, then she goes for owo. Very nice, slow and sensual, it feels like she enjoys doing it, after few minutes of owo I go down on her, she seems to like it, then condom on and we start with mish, I am too excited and come in the condom while in her pussy in mish only a few minutes after. Then she goes to clean herself, comes back we have a little chat and start kissing again and second round starts. Goes pretty much as the first owo and mish, then CG and back to mich. I ask her to remove the condom and finish me with oral and handjob. Very good. It is very nice to watch her pretty face as she does owo, she has an amazing attitude, very smiley.

Would I return:
Probably yes!

Offline MrMatrix

I was tempted to change location , then I thought I like your spelling error better... :yahoo:

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks OP for the review, jfi did you request aided shower or did she just do it..

Offline PilotMan

Thanks OP for the review, jfi did you request aided shower or did she just do it..
I would say from my experience (positive review incoming) and other similar reviews on here, she does it as part of her routine.
And very nice and attentive it is too, you get your tackle, undercarriage and back door thoroughly cleaned 👏.
I think givajozio may have forgotten to mention the obligatory mouth wash as well 🤔 😁.
She showers herself too, so you know she's fresh.

Offline givajozio

True. She does give mouthwash. She kinda followed me to the bathroom. I agree it must be her routine. I was expecting that anyway based on previous reviews.

Online amokachi

I didn't review because don't overload her,her rimming was amazing extra 20£ literally she fucked my ass by her tongue. Her ass, I can rub and squeeze for a lifetime. Keep it secret,

Offline oneeyesnake

True. She does give mouthwash. She kinda followed me to the bathroom. I agree it must be her routine. I was expecting that anyway based on previous reviews.

Thanks guys, just what I was hoping for. On HL, will try to book soon.

Online LLPunting

I didn't review because don't overload her,her rimming was amazing extra 20£ literally she fucked my ass by her tongue. Her ass, I can rub and squeeze for a lifetime. Keep it secret,

What do you mean "overload her"?
How many others didn't you want us to "overload" since Jan of last year?

Offline PilotMan

Please don't add your review notes here. Can you provide a separate review please.

Offline magnetico

Did she get wet by herself or she used lube straight away?

Offline oneeyesnake

Did she get wet by herself or she used lube straight away?

Herself...positive review heading in from me. Will post when I get an opportunity.

Offline magnetico

Did you guys pay for the "extra shot" £20 extra?  :dash: