Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious_Geovanna - Bristol  (Read 2101 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6800440) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline DDMC30

Very satisfying punt here, after a day wasted pursuing internet dating rubbish which ended up being borderline insulting, I went back to the trusty AW Brazilians and was rewarded  :lol: Easily organised via phone and text, off street apartment in old market. Petite early 20s camilla cabello look-a-like, dark skin, long dark hair which is partly extensions, lovely curvaceous booty hips and thighs (not surgically enhanced there), slim toned waist, but unnecessary bolt ons (not my thing) and heavily tattooed although with her skin tone it is relatively subtle. Looks excellent overall. Quite pleasant but not overly friendly, not GFE, she seemed dissatisfied with her slightly shabby accommodation, I would agree. Service very good, lengthy OWO with lots of DT, expertly done without being too OTT, although at the start she tried to sit between my legs (hate that) she happily changed to a more comfortable position. Then on with rubber and she climbed on top to do reverse cowgirl. Due to the great oral and fantastic view I finished in the bag within 2-3mins, probably a good thing in this heat  :D. Very brief chat, she has minimal English, £80 was a bargain for a great blow job and her on top doing the work, with a young petite hottie. Beats that hinge/tinder nonsense any day. Says she will stay another week or so, I will try to see again before she goes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Colston36

God, I wish I were in Bristol - but away for three weeks. She sounds divine

Offline DDMC30

Young, pretty, nice arse, good blow job, excellent VFM - so yes divine  :)

Offline DDMC30

Photos are ever so slightly flattering and airbrushed. But she is a looker nonetheless

Offline Jonlove69

God, I wish I were in Bristol - but away for three weeks. She sounds divine

I doubt your on holiday in Sheffield but that’s now where she is