Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: baby.doll20 - Wolverhampton  (Read 1676 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5513149) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Sexysam2a11

External Link/Members Only

Lush has been on fire recently, a lot positive reviews coming up. So phoned them, no luck. So i went through some of the reviews found Alexia.

Communication: fired up some texts, instant response.

The meet: phoned up when i got there. Got in as she was waiting behind the door. Looked way better than her photos. Good looking girl with lovely eyes.

We both made our way upstairs before she asked me if i need the washroom. £40 for 15 minutes paid.
A little chat to start with and on some light kissing. Followed by some OW , amazing technique, no sign of DT but i enjoyed it anyways. After a while she asked if am ready, i nodded yes as i was loving the eye contact. CG to start with as she demonstrated her riding skills. We were very chatty throughout, which I normally dont like but seem to be not so bothered with her. Changed position to me on top as i was edging closer to the climax. A lot of kissing, eye contact and exploded in the bag. She cleaned me up and i was on my way out.

She is a very friendly girl who put you to ease. Would i return? Definitely

Offline WelshClipper

She sounds fantastic, Sam. Glad you had a good time.

She is high on my hotlist.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 10:41:50 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Great review, she looks well fit.