Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-amy - Aldershot  (Read 2623 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729326) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Dead Wood

I was in Aldershot, I fired up the purple pages, pinged this girl a message.  There is a bit of info on here about her which is not disastrous, so I thought I would give it a go.

The flat is one of those one of those weird places directly behind the High Street that no one actually ever lives in, they are always just for prostitutes.  I assume the planners acknowledge this?  So just as in 'Class A3' allows for the sale of food or drink for consumption on the premises, this flat would be 'Class P1'.  As in allows for the sale of pussy on the premises. Yes - a weak joke about planning.

Amy greeted me in a dressing gown, covering a body in lingerie which was probably about 6.5 out of 10.  She has a pretty, Thai face.  Maybe 30 years old?

The punt was a dead duck for me - it was fucking hot, and Amy had an un-sexy, faux-jolly, rather bossy attitude which just didn't turn me on.  She had a go - sucked my balls, chewed my nipples etc.  But it wasn't happening for me.  We managed to bring me off, but there was no penetration. 

I paid £70 for 30 minutes.  OWO was '£70 extra'. I assume this was a joke.  In and out in 20.  She's off to Southend on Sea tomorrow.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review Mr DW, that appt is a shithole compared to the appt block with the impossible door entry system. Sorry the punt was poor better luck next time and thanks for saving me money.   :hi:

Offline Dead Wood

For sure - save your 'hard earned' for another lady, DC.  Plenty more fish in the punting ocean.

:hi: