Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker - British girl in Gateshead  (Read 3842 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (37 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Omen

Travelling to Newcastle for work I had a few hours free on morning so planned ahead to see who was available,

good comms from Amelie (A) via a combination of AW messages and text we made a plan for 1hr @ £140

Location was easy to find in a new block of flats clean and tidy place thats clearly her home in the north as well as just a hired room to work in.
Definitely the girl in the photos and looks wise just my type, sexy tight body, firm but not rock hard bolt ons and a few tattoo's which she mentions

A said she travels between the north west and her family in heartfordshire so a chance to see her down south sometimes too.

Offered a drink then got down too it she stripped me off and started working on my cock with a great oral technique it wasnt long before i could feel the sap rising and had to slow her down. RO was nice too fresh and she responded and moaned well (though fake Im sure like most are).

On with the bag and fucked her from behind and then in miss too before filling the bag.

Still had plenty of time so chatted for a while before she started work again sucking to get mini me back in the game for round two. She climbed on top to start with but quickly got very hot and suggested we moved to the floor which i obliged. Finished round two in front of her mirror on the floor which was a great sight!
Over all one of the best punts I've had since Covid and reassurance for me that its not worth letting the dick take over when you know one will be crap its worth walking. Unfortunately yet to mange to walk away but I'm resolute I will from now  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline MagpieToon

Glad you had a good time, have added her to my hot list.

Offline bitu1980

Thanks for the review. A bit far from me in gateshead but interested for some further insights on her potential travels down south. Any firm info on how often she might be coming to Hertfordshire?

Offline tommydave

Emailed and texted her a couple of times, no response.

Offline naza733

I've has a response but worried to visit her from some of the reviews not always being positive.

Online Kev3773

I've has a response but worried to visit her from some of the reviews not always being positive.

2 negatives from 24 reviews isn't a bad average, if that's enough to put you off,why contact her when you could see her reviews beforehand  :unknown: