Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellabrazilianuk - Biggleswade  (Read 1064 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5074377) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Online cunningman

I think she's left town now.  Which is a shame.  I hope she returns.

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes.

I liked the review by professorpopkiss (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=352227.0) and had the horn.

Much as he said really, she likes RO, allows fingers, good acting for an orgasm.

Applied condom with her mouth, which was nice, but she didn't pull my foreskin back first.   :unknown:

Happy to position at the edge of the bed both for RO and doggy, and the view is nice.  But it was just too damn hot in the upstairs room.
Why she doesn't offer fun on the sofa or carpet downstairs I don't know, its much cooler.

Anyway - short story is that little me was struggling a bit and I apologised.  She offered a hand-job and I asked her to sit on my face while she did which was no problem.

The HJ was sensual and she was spitting (I could hear, and feel, but not see).  I was enjoying the further licking and sucking opportunities, she's good at HJ, so the inevitable explosion.  Now, I had no idea where her head was at this time and just went with the rising sap and apparently she got a bit of a facial.  She does, it seems, have a good sense of humour.    ;)

Cleaned up, chit-chat while dressing and off I went with a big (and sweaty) smile.

I would definitely see again.  Her attitude was excellent and she's a happy chatty lady.

I just wish that this wasn't the case - I asked about extras:
 OWO: 20
 Anal: 50

I'd probably bet that OWO doesn't include CIM.

Offline adenmc4

I contacted her and asked about extras, owo and anal and she told me flatly that she doesn't do anal and then got a bit shirty about it when I declined. Must have said something wrong  :unknown: