Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellabrazilliank - Brilliant Biggleswade incall  (Read 1061 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5074377) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline professorpopkiss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30min=£70

Comms=a little sporadic to start but we got there in the end

Location=a private house in centre of town

The girl=attractive, good English, lovely skin few tattoos friendly & voluptuous.

The meet=text to say I had arrived and sent the door number without delay, Knocked on door and Ella opened the door and wow, very sexy, just wearing skimpy undies with her long blondish hair falling free, yes! I certainly liked the sight that greeted me.

Come upstairs she said and I was led into the smallish bedroom, we both undressed and had a stand up cuddle and lovely DFK as our hands explored each others bits and pieces.

I positioned her onto the bed and dived into her tasty pussy and had a finger inside at one point she made all the right noises and I was feeling horny so wanted to get straight on with it. On with the condom (the first one was too tight, luckily she had a bigger one) we had sex in missionary and interspersed with kissing, I asked her to get on top and it was great and she really got into it as I was kissing and fondling her lovely tits, she was bouncing up and down with those breasts thrashing around it proved too much and I exploded in the bag - phew great.

Had a chat and clean up and on the way out was introduced to her friend who will be working there next week a buxom brunette and I may just have to pay her a visit as well.

Conclusion. she may not be every ones cup of tea but I liked her and found her very sexy, would I return?=its a yes from me!

Offline lee1

Thank you for TOFTT.  :hi:

I have never thought of Biggleswade as a punting ground. Now I know where to expand my searches.

Do you reckon the brunette you saw was Sofia External Link/Members Only ?

She does not have good reviews though!!

Offline professorpopkiss

Thank you for TOFTT.  :hi:

I have never thought of Biggleswade as a punting ground. Now I know where to expand my searches.

Do you reckon the brunette you saw was Sofia External Link/Members Only ?

She does not have good reviews though!!

Yes it may be, but I don't remember the face cos I couldn't keep my eyes off her knockers!

B-wade is usually empty but occasionally one or two turn up from time to time.