Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_sue_24 - Bracknell  (Read 1532 times)

51 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (38 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Justanotherman

External Link/Members Only

The girl - Accurate pics on AW. Very attractive. Lovely eyes. Tan all over, smooth skin. Couple of huge tats. People have mentioned a tum, yes its true she has that, but she has an amazing ass. Dressed in stockings, heels, and a sort of secretary look on arrival. Jackpot.
Someone else said they found her cold, and I get that - she's friendly, but definitely not there to make friends and not really there to let her personality show at all, and yes, its this that makes it a neutral for my money.

The place - Serviced apartment on edge of Bracknell shopping precinct. I've never been to Bracknell before, but it was 2 mins walk from the Lexicon shopping centre multi-story. Comfortable and clean, air con too. Not especially discrete, as it doesn't seem like people have much of a reason to be walking there, but i don't know anyone in bracknell so not much of a concern to me.   

The cost - £100 for 30 mins, no extras

The event - Massage - b2b style, titfuck, oral, cum on tits. My MO really - Im in it for the oral. All fairly perfunctory TBH, and all flavoured by her 'cold' manner. Colds not the right word, but i cant think of anything better right now. Slightly mechanical maybe. High point was the oral which was deep, sloppy, loads of tongue and plenty of eye contact.
Massage oil used is not at all discrete, i had a shower after and can still smell it now.

Recommend/return - I probably wont return. We didn't click at all really, like two strangers in a waiting room. I reckon if you did click with her she would be amazing.

Offline JonasG

She's been on my HL for ages but always been hesitant to see her, nearly saw her today actually! But thought against it.

She's one of those who has a lot of positives but most of them aren't actually that glowing, she sounds robotic.

Cheers for the confirmation.