Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey111x - St Albans - Double booked on arrival - didn't happen  (Read 837 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5847480) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline thumbspot

This was a very recent disappointment

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - All via text - rather shambolic interaction

Price - Agreed £250 for 1hr (to include DFK and OWO)

Location - Serviced apartment block on the south side of St Albans. On street parking tricky, would suggest parking in the station or other location and walk down

Services - Didn't meet

Verdict - A wasted trip

Still struggling to punt regularly due to lack of travel, but found myself in St Albans one day. I was somewhat intrigued by her photos, so interested to find out how she looked in real life - both the current ones on her profile, and those from a previous review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317052 which mentions scatty comms).

Exchanged several texts with Stacey - a bit vague and scatty if I've being honest on her part, trying to understand if she was working, and when she had availability. Eventually confirmed a meet at a specific time, and agreed extras of DFK and OWO for £250 - definitely on the steep side, but I haven't punted in some time. To be clear we had agreed a time, a price and services, after which she sent me the post code to a group of serviced apartments on the south side of St Albans.

Arrive roughly 15mins early so sent a further text confirming I'd arrived but had no response. Gets to 5mins past agreed meet time so I gave her a call which she answered almost immediately. I said I was her booked appointment to which she replied she'd booked someone else as I had failed to get back to her. She offered me another girl in the apartment, or to wait for 40mins - neither of which I was willing to accept. So politely declined, but making clear my disappointment and headed off back in the car with a loaded wallet, and loaded balls.

Interestingly, I then had a missed call and a text from her asking how long my booking was for (punting phone isn't connected to my car for good reason!), which makes me maybe wonder if she'd mixed me up with a 30min unconfirmed booking with my confirmed 1hr booking. Either way, being this disorganised isn't suggestive of a solid service so I'm maybe better off.

Will try again with someone new over the weekend!

Offline simon07

I think you missed a bullet.
Those pumped up lips and false eye lashes are scary  :scare:

Offline Hackneylad1

250 notes an hour and she can't even be bothered to sort out her appts. Think you are better off as the service would probably be just as disinterested. That face is enough to put me off though.