Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Melissa - South Woodford  (Read 1992 times)

20 review(s) for Lovely@Melissa!xo (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline boofey

External Link/Members Only

Saw this SP a month ago. Booking made via text, she asks your ethnicity while making the booking stating she doesn’t see blacks and has had a bad experience with Asians.

Services requested, FK, OW, Sex, RO, GFE. Said she doesn’t do passionate bookings but here’s are more ‘professional’ (read robotic)

1 hr @£100

Moved the booking twice as her Flatmate’s were due home around 3. This is the case everyday so if you must book her she can’t accommodate after work sessions.

Made my way to the postcode provided. She makes you walk to a shop on a busy high road so she can check you out before calling you and giving her flat location.

Flat run down ex council estate type of place.

Girl as in the pictures. Was wearing pyjamas and made zero effort.

Shower offered and accepted.

Very demanding and snappy. Don’t make too much noise, put your clothes here and not there.

Tried to initial some FK, gives 2 pecks and turns her head. Tells me to lie on the bed and starts some OW, pretty shit tbh. Tells me not to touch her pussy. Ask for 69 and she angels herself to pretty much limit any access.

On to sex, start in missionary and several limits depth of penetration. Then her on top. Was ok made me cum.

Bit of a chat. She holds a decent convo. Laughably complains she doesn’t get much business.

I’ve paid for the hour so go for round two.

Start with more mediocre oral then insists I fuck her doggy with me staying at the edge of the bed. Again limits penetration. Blew my load and left.

In summary she shit even for a P&D. Too much don’t to this, I don’t do that, I don’t like this. As mentioned by others is super anal about noise.