Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Thai Amy - Kingswood, Bristol  (Read 2092 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6380821) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ian cognito

I had a rare opportunity earlier this week to get out on my own for the day and saw that Amy was in town.  She offers all the services that I want so I booked a 45min appointment with OWO and CIM for £130 in total.  The extras are not listed on her AW profile, but I knew the rates from previous reviews.  External Link/Members Only

Comms:   I had a bad phone connection but we were able to communicate and make a booking at 1 hours’ notice.  Amy followed up with a comprehensive text giving location and rates, including extras, and asking for confirmation of booking.  She then sent further texts requesting I contact her when parked and also to contact her if I arrived early - which I did.

Usual location for independent Thais in Kingswood.  I have been there several times.  Free parking in Kings Chase Shopping Centre car park for up to 4 hours.

Appearance:   Amy was waiting behind the door as I arrived at the house and ushered me upstairs to her flat.  Small, cute, facially prettier than her photos.  Age – probably older than the advertised 25 – maybe early 30’s.  Amy was wearing a LBD with nothing underneath.  Natural boobs – which I far prefer to the enhanced breasts that so many SPs now have.

Service:      I took a quick shower then joined Amy in the bed room.  She stripped off and we started with a massage.   Amy speaks English well, albeit with quite an accent, and she chattered away as she worked my neck, back and legs.  Quite a few reach-unders to tickle the balls and then some light strokes around the upper legs and bum before the turn-over.  Amy did provide OWO but it was essentially hand action with just the tip in her mouth.  She was happy with RO – lovely pussy with nice dark lips – just the way I like them.  Short bout of sex in missionary, with Amy’s legs tucked up to give me maximum access for long, deep, slow strokes.  As often happens these days, I had to finish myself of by hand, but Amy took me in her mouth and held on until I was fully spent.  She spat into a tissue then cleaned me up and put her dress back on to signal the end of the appointment.  I thought she might have cut the time short, but on leaving checked my watch and I had been there for the full 45min from entering to leaving.

Summary:   Physically, Amy is close to my ideal.  She was friendly and attentive.  Massage was OK, OWO was not the best by any means,  sex was nice while I lasted and the CIM finish was good.  Overall a solid positive and I would see Amy again.  She’s in Bristol for 3 weeks then off to Swindon.