Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Naughty Laura 6 - Weston-super-Mare  (Read 692 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy Naughty Laura 6 (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ian cognito

My opportunities for punting have reduced since the OH retired and is now at home more, so I took the opportunity a couple of months ago when I had to take the car for serving to get myself “serviced” as well.  I do like eastern women, but choice in the Bristol area is thin, so I was keen to see Laura (who is Thai) when she visited WsM.  This did take place 2 months ago, so my detailed memory is a bit sketchy – apologies for that.  Profile at: External Link/Members Only.  She also has a VS profile which is easy to find if you search on the location given by her AW profile.

Comms:   Good, clear voice on the phone and instructions on how to find her location easy to understand and follow.  I booked 30 min at £70.  No extras.

Location:   HMO in one of the streets that run inland from the coast road along the WsM beach front.  Limited Street parking but plenty of paid-for parking on the front.  I parked at Tescos and walked the 15 minutes or so to Laura’s.

Appearance:   I don’t think the AW photos give a particularly good likeness but there was one on her VS profile which showed a very distinctive tattoo on her back – which did match. The room was quite dark, but I did find her attractive – prettier than her photos.

Service:      I took a quick shower then joined Laura on the bed.  This was basically a massage appointment with a happy ending.  Massage was OK but Laura kept quite distant and controlling, so little opportunity to “play” with her.  The massage was followed by a short session of sex with Laura in CG position before her sitting on my chest and bringing me to climax with an oily HJ.  She insisted that I lay on my back for the finishe with her on top – I assume so that she could control where I spunked. I honestly can’t remember whether she gave oral – so it can’t have been memorable (she advertises OWO).

Summary:   An attractive enough Thai but not a particularly satisfying encounter.  For me, a Neutral – bordering on low Postive