Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie - Clapham  (Read 4038 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline stonebow1

External Link/Members Only

Location - Top floor of a council block about 20 mins walk from Clapham Junction. Felt perfectly safe in the early evening.

Girl - Brie is well reviewed on her and has been selling herself for years. Given the description of previous reviews and her pics i was expecting a medium sized woman and was pleasantly surprised at how petite she actually was. She is pretty, dark brown hair and blue eyes, and her ass looked inviting in her leggings. The key point though are the chebs...and they are amazing. So fucking big for her frame. Her backache must be insane.

Price - £100 for B2B 1hr.

Despite being so well reviewed and South London being a punting desert for a while now, i somehow had never seen Brie but she's been on my list for ages. Being in CJ i decided to grab the opportunity. Comms were super easy and she gave a general postcode of her place before more specific details after i confirmed.

It starts off face down. Brie strips to her knickers and rubs your legs. I knew not to expect any small talk nor professional massage which helped me just settle in and relax with no expectations while she does her thing. She will eventually rub her chebs on your back, coming from different angles, and the sheer size and weight of them makes this experience really pleasant and quite unique.

On the flip i asked if i could touch her which was readily consented to. Access was available to her breasts and i felt her pussy over her knickers. She continues to rub her breasts over my front and near my cock, and this is where i went from a passive recipient to getting a little more involved in the interaction. Holding her magnificent breasts i helped her give me a titwank and i have to say....this was the best titwank of my life due to the sheer size, weight and attraction to her mammaries. I shot my load while between her chebs, sadly she held out a hand to stop the spunk going everywhere which incidentally blocked the view.

Slight disappointment at the climax but otherwise it was a great punt. It just helps to manage your expectations a little and know why you're coming to see her.

Offline sparkus

She kept her knickers on throughout?

She didn't when I saw her years ago but only gentle access allowed (TBH my hands were occupied elsewhere).

Offline Duron

It's the weight of her breasts, as well as the size. The weight is the thing that did it for me.
And of course a nice polite manner.

Offline sparkus

It's the weight of her breasts, as well as the size. The weight is the thing that did it for me.
And of course a nice polite manner.

Yes, they're an impressive pair. Must resample!

Offline B00bN00b

I’ve had my eye on her and her magnificent jubblies for way too long now. Thanks for the review, I’m definitely going to see her next opportunity I get

Offline HighlyMotivated

I'm guessing she doesn't allow those chebs in your mouth?

Offline Duron

YMMV but I had full access to boobs, nipple sucking respectfully.

Offline pewpewpew

What's the "little more" that she offers on her profile? Just says you can get a little more but of what?

Offline stonebow1

I'm guessing she doesn't allow those chebs in your mouth?

I'd have absolutely loved to but she got oily which meant no opportuntity. Might have to go back now  :D

Offline stonebow1

What's the "little more" that she offers on her profile? Just says you can get a little more but of what?

She provides FS if you pay extra

Offline yifan

Sampled her FS recently, will review soon.
Not worth it imo. Very mechanical CG riding and she puts in no effort to please.
So it just feels awkward. Her Nuru and titwank are A+ tho.

Offline LLPunting

Sampled her FS recently, will review soon.
Not worth it imo. Very mechanical CG riding and she puts in no effort to please.
So it just feels awkward. Her Nuru and titwank are A+ tho.

Were you aware of the poor record she has for FS?

Offline sparkus

YMMV but I had full access to boobs, nipple sucking respectfully.

Same. Oil bothers me none (occupational hazard).