Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kommons B&S - Mitcham - Avoid like the plague  (Read 507 times)

Offline phoenixmarie

In retrospect I should have know not to go to Mitcham a deprived and rough part of Mitcham unfortunately I was thinking with my cock. Thought I would check out two Spanish girls on Kommons. But ofcourse when I turned up at the house on eastfields road three unattractive Brazilians opened the door. I said where’s the girls in photographs and they said she’s seeing another punter (nonsense clearly fake photographs). Ofcourse I left and ended up going into central London to see Maya. Who provided a decent enough service including anal (which I crave) but on reflection I think is probably a Thai lady boy (very masculine face). I’ve learnt the never to go to Mitcham (a real dump with no ATMs) and not to use UNVERIFIED profiles on kommons

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 09:32:37 pm by phoenixmarie »

Offline Mr Sinister

Thanks for the heads-up but you can tell these types of profiles are b&s/fakes from a mile off if you go visit these in hope you're going get the girl from those pics or close enough then you are highly mistaken.

Offline Bigbootycreampies

Thanks for the heads-up but you can tell these types of profiles are b&s/fakes from a mile off if you go visit these in hope you're going get the girl from those pics or close enough then you are highly mistaken.

Facts the viva profiles are easy to spot the fakes, the pics are too good to be true and professionally taken mostly. Plus u gotta put 2 and 2 together. Hot girl rubbish location. I always seek the videos and photos taken by the wg herself

Offline Malvolio

Facts the viva profiles are easy to spot the fakes, the pics are too good to be true and professionally taken mostly. Plus u gotta put 2 and 2 together. Hot girl rubbish location. I always seek the videos and photos taken by the wg herself

Exactly this - you will not find women who look like that selling their bodies in a rough part of London.  Google reverse image search is your friend.