Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy 19 Nicole.  (Read 13928 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Nicole19 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Thanks to Jesus Jones who did a review on Nicole. I found her attractive with an excellent attitude.

Services offered kissing and some DFK, she was all over me like a rash which was nice. OWO and she can suck cock well, and i did some RO and fingering, very nice indeed.

Nicole is around 18-19, Polish with a sexy body and charged me £80 for the hour. Certainly not a skank but a good WG.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A good WG charging a good VFM rate, highly recommended by me.

Offline smiths

Sorry forgot to put the area. Enfield Chase a short walk from the station though i got a cab and was picked up by a mate afterwards.

Offline webpunter

was picked up by a mate afterwards.
Then down the pub i hope where your mate questioned you for at least 1/2hr :)
PS she's got that suitably slutty blonde look & appears good VFM

Offline smiths

Then down the pub i hope where your mate questioned you for at least 1/2hr :)
PS she's got that suitably slutty blonde look & appears good VFM

Yes he will be punting with her himself so he reckons now. ;)

Offline Bigpee

Is she petite? How tall is she?

Offline jesus_jones

Good stuff, Smiths. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

She told me she is 19...next month! In fairness she does have a very young-looking face and a winsome way about her.

Bigpee, she isn't petite. She is about 5"7 or 5"8 I reckon, as she was just a bit shorter than me and I am 5"9. I do think she looks much slimmer than her photos, which make her look much more curvy than she actually is. Perhaps she has dropped a few pounds since then.

Offline smiths

Good stuff, Smiths. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

She told me she is 19...next month! In fairness she does have a very young-looking face and a winsome way about her.

Bigpee, she isn't petite. She is about 5"7 or 5"8 I reckon, as she was just a bit shorter than me and I am 5"9. I do think she looks much slimmer than her photos, which make her look much more curvy than she actually is. Perhaps she has dropped a few pounds since then.

Thanks Jesus, and again thanks for your review. :thumbsup: IMO she is about 5ft 6 to 8 and a size 8 and is slim.

Offline 385North

She looks pure filth. Just noticed an alert on her AW profile page though, although it wouldn't bother me personally having read smiths review which is verification enough.

Offline smiths

She looks pure filth. Just noticed an alert on her AW profile page though, although it wouldn't bother me personally having read smiths review which is verification enough.

Cheers, and Jesus Jones punted with her before me so thats at least two of us on here.

Offline droplet

Did you see her today? Shes not answering her phone.

Offline smiths

So ring her later or another day if you really want to punt with her.

Offline Tailpipe

Smiths , shes looking smoking hot me £80 , good,vfm.

Thanks for view,.

Offline droplet

So ring her later or another day if you really want to punt with her.

I asked if you saw her today. Did you?

Why I asked is because Id like to see her today, and theres no point keep on trying if she is not working today. If she didnt see you today then its more likely shes not working. If she did then shes prob busy and trying again later today makes sense.

thanks,

Offline Tailpipe

Why I asked is because Id like to see her today, and theres no point keep on trying if she is not working today. If she didnt see you today then its more likely shes not working. If she did then shes prob busy and trying again later today makes sense.

thanks,

Members punting dates are never posted some wait. 1 month after before posting a review .

It's best that way , my guess is the punt did not happen today .

Offline smiths

thanks,

Cant say i like your tone, and i note Jason thinks your the banned Sadgit back as he has posted on your discount regulars thread reply 24 and i can see what he means so no more info off me until or unless i think your a credible punter, i trust thats clear. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 06:27:36 pm by smiths »

yorkshire123

thanks,

Who do you think smiths is her fucking pimp? keep trying or give up & try another day its your choice  :dash:

Offline droplet

Members punting dates are never posted some wait. 1 month after before posting a review .

It's best that way , my guess is the punt did not happen today .

Wasnt aware of this rule. Thats fine then. I wont ask such questions next time.

Offline smiths

Who do you think smiths is her fucking pimp? keep trying or give up & try another day its your choice  :dash:

Read my last post above Yorks, i dont trust Droplet now after reading Jasons post and links.

Offline Tailpipe

Wasnt aware of this rule. Thats fine then. I wont ask such questions next time.

It's not a rule but it can create links , that can be followed .

Offline droplet

It's not a rule but it can create links , that can be followed .

I just didnt like smiths tone to my question.  :drinks:

Offline Tailpipe

I just didnt like smiths tone to my question.  :drinks:

Smiths is one of our most respected posters , pissing him off after 11 posts must be record.

He is one the the more mild senior posters .  Those guys have seen it all.

Offline droplet

Smiths is one of our most respected posters , pissing him off after 11 posts must be record.

Ok, since Im new comer to the forum, I only judged smith by his reply.  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

After 11 posts I find you irritating to say the least

Without a change of attitude, you will get very little value from being on this this forum

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Offline JR

Thanks to Jesus Jones who did a review on Nicole. I found her attractive with an excellent attitude.

Services offered kissing and some DFK, she was all over me like a rash which was nice. OWO and she can suck cock well, and i did some RO and fingering, very nice indeed.

Nicole is around 18-19, Polish with a sexy body and charged me £80 for the hour. Certainly not a skank but a good WG.

A good WG charging a good VFM rate, highly recommended by me.
I have to travel up to 50 miles to get any quality variety in my punts, seeing reviews and profiles like this just make me jealous of Londoners (I live in Norfolk, wonderful place to live except for the above!) She looks mucky as fuck. Have done the London train/punt trip once but now live 20miles from the nearest station. Sorry to be a bit off topic but looking at her pics triggered me off.

Offline smiths

After 11 posts I find you irritating to say the least

Without a change of attitude, you will get very little value from being on this this forum

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Where DO these people come from mate. :D

Offline smiths

I have to travel up to 50 miles to get any quality variety in my punts, seeing reviews and profiles like this just make me jealous of Londoners (I live in Norfolk, wonderful place to live except for the above!) She looks mucky as fuck. Have done the London train/punt trip once but now live 20miles from the nearest station. Sorry to be a bit off topic but looking at her pics triggered me off.

No problem. I hope you find someone suitable in your area. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Thanks TP. :thumbsup: I have a feeling Jason was spot on.

Offline manoir

Nicole's flatmate has huge tits

Have just bumped into her whilst waiting for Nicole and she does indeed. Quite a big girl, thought not unattractive.

Offline webpunter

Yes he will be punting with her himself so he reckons now. ;)
Excellent - you can then have a few beers & compare notes.  Marvellous !

LL

Nicole's flatmate has huge tits

Fucking hell I wonder if they do a duo booking for £80 for both girls, 30 minutes?!  I knew - pushing my luck a bit.
Just imagining the cute blonde one sucking my nuts whilst I wank over the other one's huge jugs!

Offline manoir

Not much to add here but, fully agree with Smiths and JJs posts. This girl is great VFM. I saw her yesterday, and have been grinning like a Cheshire cat ever since.

She seems very fresh and happy in this line of business, which I think made the punt that much more enjoyable.

The only negative was that when I went, Jessy opened the door and said Nicole was busy and that I would have to have her instead. Thankfully, I thought with my brain on not my dick (she does have an amazing rack!), and stood my ground. 10 mins later, I saw Nicole (I'd arrived 5 minutes early, so not a huge delay). I think that will be the only issue at this establishment.

Offline laidbackasiandude

I'm not sure it's the same "Nicole" but just possibly she has now returned as "Sweet & Kinky Nicole"?

Offline smiths

I'm not sure it's the same "Nicole" but just possibly she has now returned as "Sweet & Kinky Nicole"?

Well spotted mate. :thumbsup: The main free gallery picture is the same as is her location or at least its in the same area.

Puzzled as to why if it is her she or her pimp havent just used her old profile, its not as though she got loads of bad reviews as Sexy 19 Nicole.

Offline Tailpipe

Well spotted mate. :thumbsup: The main free gallery picture is the same as is her location or at least its in the same area.

Puzzled as to why if it is her she or her pimp havent just used her old profile, its not as though she got loads of bad reviews as Sexy 19 Nicole.

All strange as the last profile listed Brentwood .

Offline smiths

All strange as the last profile listed Brentwood .

Sometimes when a WGs not working her or the pimp change the location i have noted.

Why in this case she or her pimp feel a new profile and name is needed assuming it is actually her is beyond me.

sexy19nicole

last profile A big old guy give feedback he marry me soon give me more money but I not like him so I now make new profile

Offline smiths

last profile A big old guy give feedback he marry me soon give me more money but I not like him so I now make new profile

How do you know he wont do the same or try to again, its hardly going to be hard for him to locate you again. Anyway assuming you really are Nicole at least we know this is your new profile and not a bait and switch.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Was this gentleman Arno Strine by any chance? He seemed to be "head over heels" about you judging from his contributions
on a separate review thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35547.00

password02

So do we know for definite she is back in Enfield again? Is it her or another girl? I am very confused  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Dead Wood

indeed. has anyone actually applied 'leather to willow', since this lovely young woman resurfaced? because i will be up there like a rat up a drainpipe if they have...

Fb878

Offline Tailpipe

Just be carefull chaps all sounds a little strange .

I agree she is hot for sure but it's all getting a bit messy

Endfield profile then Brentwood then a Holliday then new profile
And then back to Endfield.

She had good fb to just lose that fb and start another profile seems strange.

Offline jesus_jones

Just be carefull chaps all sounds a little strange .

I agree she is hot for sure but it's all getting a bit messy

Endfield profile then Brentwood then a Holliday then new profile
And then back to Endfield.

She had good fb to just lose that fb and start another profile seems strange.

I think people are reading too much into things and being slightly paranoid. She's probably back in the same flat and it's unlikely to be a b+s or anything sinister.

It's quite common to change the location on AW profiles when a girl is away, so that she can spread PG sales to punters searching in different locations.

password02

I think people are reading too much into things and being slightly paranoid. She's probably back in the same flat and it's unlikely to be a b+s or anything sinister.

It's quite common to change the location on AW profiles when a girl is away, so that she can spread PG sales to punters searching in different locations.

Yes agree - anyone want to TOFTT? well not me after I gave her a negative!!!

Fb878

I toftt tonight

Although I didn't see it as a risk given other reports on the same flat.

Got invited in early, Nicole wasn't ready so was greeted by Jessie - very friendly nice girl

Had a sociable fab with kinky Natalie and Jessie before meeting Nicole again.

Tellingly, I think they aren't busy, while Nicole was rammed, even though it's her first day back.

Looks just as great as ever. Had a great time. She's back and I for one am very glad

Anyway, I think I'll see Nicole and Adele as my two regulars. Very different price and experience bu a high scoring draw between them.

Cheers

sexy19nicole

sexy19nicole

I bloked email old guy he just want marry me very disturb