Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy_dreams - Lymm  (Read 2756 times)

25 review(s) for Poppymeanz (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline spiderajdude

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: A few days ago

Where: The Lymm Services Hotel,utilised by a number of SPs, public and no issues passing reception on the way in or out. Plenty of parking and post punt sausage roll from Greggs is available.

How Long: 30 mins

How Much: 100 pounds

Comms: Phonecall then text communication.  Was asked to make an AW booking so she could see my feedback being a new client.  Fast response to booking and equally quick when arrived at hotel to obtain room number.

The SP:  Late 20’s, pictures accurate, nice enhanced breasts, large but firm backside.  Curvy but not fat, about 5ft 3, pretty face.  Dressed in pink lingerie and natural stockings with high heels. Friendly demeanour, chatty and good at putting you at ease with chit chat.

The Meet:  Started well as she went straight for a DFK before I undressed.  Went straight to RO, where she encouraged me to get her wet, before licking her juices off my face.  Switched to 69 where she enthusiastically sucked by cock and balls.  We then switched to her kneeling infront of the mirror whilst she gave great OWO.  Great sight in the mirror of her going deep throat and those massive tits.  Oily tit wank (with those puppies it would be rude not too).

She mounted me on the sofa and then missionary on the bed, doggy and back to missionary where I popped my load as she encouraged me to kiss her while we fucked.

All through the meeting she was very encouraging and talking dirty…whilst mostly good, sometimes was a little off putting.

Verdict:  Good experience, very enthusiastic, and a top body makes for a return visit.  Although at 100 pounds not as often as I would like to.

Online eric 70

looks nice but not £200 an hour nice