Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica aka Lily Back in Town. Leeds.  (Read 1268 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4878507) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

A well known former BB’er, fit, cute  but but was firmly on the 'No Way' pile for years but with no reports, decided to pay her a visit. 

https://External Link/Members Only

A terraced house not far from the Cross Flats Park in Beeston with on street parking a plenty and seems pretty safe to leave the motor, but this is

Beeston after all so no guarantees. A close knit residential area based near a Large Park so there will be plenty of people/families.   

Comms on a couple of occasions were good.  seen her more than once and she is quite the looker when done up and is a chatty, very chatty girl

with very good English. 

Romanian but a nice Romanian, nice tits but very petite, about 5” nothing. a tad more or even less and a big arse that’s sort of disproportionate to her

size, if you get what I mean.  A very pretty girl but she is prone to bouts of severe acne that is hard to take your eyes off and that’ll make you consider

bailing.  I was unsure how to rate her as based on the romping side of things she’s Okay. £60/30 mins paid, her BJ, though OW is spirited, her CG is

lively, marvellous in Mish and her Doggie's a treat, so definitely a positive rating on that front, and a very believable ‘I’m enjoying this too’ vibe or

else one hell of a mattress actress.   I do love RO but mentally just wasn’t comfortable giving ‘mouth to South’ on my punts with this girl.

However, her comms at times can be a colossal pain in the arse that will leave you frustrated.  You’re all booked in and making the “I’m here” call only to

be totally  blanked, going to voicemail, or she answers, says something unintelligible and hangs up on you, etc.

Whether she double books or you’re just blown out for one of her regs, you may be left waiting in your car like a numpty, time, petrol and punting

credits wasted, feeling like a twat returning home with full sacks and deflated expectations.  Funny how not getting a shag can put you in a bad mood,

slamming doors and kicking the cat.. (joke).. :D     so definitely have a Plan B,C just in case if thinking of booking this one.

Yes, she’s cute with a body you want to man-handle,

But odds are your booking may get blown out like a candle..

Hidden Image/Members Only