Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranya - Norwich - Incall - TOFTT  (Read 410 times)

Offline oli7474

So i had some money left over for a quick P&D so i contacted Ranya as an SP in Hellesdon was a strange place to be. Turns out she's based in NR3 which isn't on either of the adverts.

Price: 15 mins (£40)

Comms: Good at the start, i found out there were two girls there and set off to the postcode they said. The next problem was that when i got there, there was radio silence for 15 mins. I imagine there was a punter in there and they double booked.

Venue: So i went into the venue which isn't far from a church in NR3, and was ushered into what was a very bare bones brothel looking establishment. It was clean but no furniture, and both the girls had a normal bedroom and their one for the punters. They insisted on being quiet and you had to sneak up the stairs. It's on a street full of terraced houses so you'll get a couple people walking up and down but no one was close to me or batted an eyelid.

Anyway, the first girl who answered the door was average height and mid twenties who was relatively good looking but had bad teeth. She said to me do i want her or the girl upstairs. I chose to look upstairs.

Girl: So the other girl was a similar age was hiding huge tits under her top so i went with her. She had a huge ass too, and was facially rather plain but was way better than the other girl just on teeth alone. She is a little bit chunky with the other girl being skinny so it depends on your taste. But either one would be a decent P&D imo.

Punt: So i handed over the paperwork and she stripped off to reveal some huge but drooping tits (with that size gravity was always going to win) and i played and sucked on them for a bit which was great. After that, she asked about sex and i wanted cowgirl but she didn't offer it sadly. We went for doggy but this was where the problems started.

She bent over her huge ass and i went to put it in her pussy but it was super dry. Off she went for lube but still it was hard to navigate due to the condom being so tight i could barely feel a thing  :dash:. Anyway after some poor communication and some vigerious wanking on my part to get myself (and my cock) back in the mood i got it in her  :yahoo:

She let me fuck as hard as she wanted with a bit of light spanking. She did fuck me back too which is always nice and rare for a Rom. Anyway, after a few mins time was running out due to all the commotion earlier so she got up and wanked me with the condom on while I played with her tits.

Condom off (thank the lord, my cock is still recovering on how tight that was on me) and I had to do my best Spy impression by speaking quietly and tiptoeing down the stairs where i was ushered out of the door.

Couple other things: They said they were here for two months and are independent SPs who work out of that house. They use both of these ads for this address. I think it's similar to Rubina and her friend's arrangements who were near chapelfield and lived together.

Return? Maybe, £40 quickies are rare these days (even the orientals are going up now) and the girl i saw was a positive B&S if you like a girl with big chebs. It's a neutral cause of the tight condom and the unwilligness to help at all or try another position. However, she does let you fuck her hard and gives good oral.

Any questions i'll happily answer  :)

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline norwichfunseeker

so which girl did you see from the VS profiles ?

2nd profile appears to have gone now
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 01:35:53 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline oli7474

so which girl did you see from the VS profiles ?

2nd profile appears to have gone now

The one that's up now looks somewhat similar to the girl that i met at the door but heavily airbrushed. She was fully clothed in casual clothes so no idea if that's her body underneath. Seems as if they are only using one ad now then. The one i saw had black hair, a few extra pounds and large tits i think the other ad had a girl with dark hair but i don't think it was her