Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Slender Thai Kiaya - Marylebone  (Read 5673 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6721755) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zestytesty

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: July

Where: Marylebone (5mins from Baker St station). Basement flat.

Booking: £150 for 1hr

Girl: Late 20's, with a lovely petite body and well done fake tits suiting her frame.

Service: Disclaimer: I have seen this one a few times before, so this review will be quite biased to an extent based on experience.

Kiaya welcomed me into her flat wearing a a see through dress and a lovely kiss. I find her to be beautiful, friendly and suiting my taste well. She shares her flat with another girl who I think is "Anal Thai Ayumi", however I cannot 100% confirm as I have not seen her, but it is likely.
Kiaya takes me by the hand to her room where we exchange paperwork, chat, kiss and undress for a shared shower. The bathroom in this flat is ok, and nothing compared to her previous one which was a walk-in type. However this functions well nevertheless, and the shared shower is more functional more than anything else.
In the room, Kiaya delivers a nice blowjob on her knees, not too deep but sensual with plenty of suction on both cock and balls, before taking things onto the bed, which she continues.
We flip to 69 where I got to enjoy tasting each other, with fingers allowed in her as I ate away. She has a nice tasting clean pussy and ass which I do enjoy rimming.
Once throbbing hard, the dom is on and we begin with cowgirl. She isn't the most athletic on top, however with her petite spinner frame, I can hold her up by the ass and get her to bounce away. We switch to doggy where she can take a good pounding from behind whilst I get to rub her clit and ass.
Finally we switch over to mish, where she does initially use her legs to control the depth of penetration, but after awhile she allows me to go deep with some decent kissing. Kiaya doesn't allow any FK, but I have luckily had a chance to get some from her.
Eventually I finished over her body, and not making it to CIM.

I do like seeing Kiaya as I do get what I want which is a GFE, rather than a PSE or anything outside of that expectation, and has been my regular/ back up (ie. I saw her straight after my disastrous punt with Nana). To that extent, I like how she looks and the service she provides, hence the positive. Would I buy her a Gucci bag, flowers and chocolates like other punters did with Olive? Haha I ain't that bad lol! But I would consider taking/booking her out on a dinner date or outcall somewhere if possible.

However YMMV (pretty much with anyone).

Review #2 out of #3 punts of late

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Nice review but what’s up with her feet? Odd toes! 
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 10:29:40 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline sgc

Nice review but what’s up with her feet? Odd toes! 
Hidden Image/Members Only

probably just the angle of the camera.. I didn't notice anything odd about her feet when I saw her.. she is all woman... including the part of being moody with me!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

:D Yeah I was going to add is it just the camera.
Lots of these “newish” girls do have a look about them, lots of questions about post op ladyboys etc but I suppose it’s just speculative … you’ve actually see them.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 10:35:02 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline zestytesty

:lol: Yh her feet is pretty normal: size, shape etc.
If I saw her initially with the same feet size ratio as in the pictures, I would be worried too!
Just waiting for someone to say she's a post-op now lol

Offline sgc

:lol: Yh her feet is pretty normal: size, shape etc.
If I saw her initially with the same feet size ratio as in the pictures, I would be worried too!
Just waiting for someone to say she's a post-op now lol

I know... so many questions about lady boys.. I might start doing an Adams apple test in future and putting it on my reviews!!!

Offline Trippy420

Thanks for the Review mate i saw her today based on your review was as you described. Honestly can't see why she has so many negatives.

I will definitely be seeing her regularly i guess if you treat her nice she will be nice to you.

Also definitely not a post op very feminine apart from long hands nothing that would make her a guy  :drinks:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the Review mate i saw her today based on your review was as you described. Honestly can't see why she has so many negatives.

I will definitely be seeing her regularly i guess if you treat her nice she will be nice to you.

Also definitely not a post op very feminine apart from long hands nothing that would make her a guy  :drinks:
I presume you are going to break your habit of 6 years and post a review.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 07:49:54 pm by daviemac »