Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy - VIP Tantric Massage 4 You - Wembley  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Qwerty69

The is a review of Candy at scroll all the way to the bottom of the gallery page) External Link/Members Only

Background to punt

Originally I saw secret Sonya a few months ago, when I saw her it was dark, eye sight was bad and she had a awful blue light. So I thought I’d see her again and asked her not to have the blue light a have it a bit brighter. I arranged a meet with her, we spoke on the phone and she said to get to her place at 6pm. I got to her place in Ruislip but she cancelled on me to which I was pissed. I was even on time, did nothing wrong but she cancelled on me. I then had to look for another punt but there was nobody around as that area of London is in no man’s land, till I remembered reading this thread and the intel on here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350747.msg3622926#msg3622926

Comms are really good in terms of them getting back to you. I arranged the punt Tuesday gone. Called up at 6.20ish and I was in the apartment by 7.15ish. Straight train about 6 or 7 stops and then a 7 min walk from Wembley to the incall place.

They said it’s £100, for 1 hour B2B. I asked about extras and she the receptionist said it’s up to the girl but they do it and each girl charges there own rate

Got to the place. Rang the bell about 2 or 3 times. Then Candy appeared. She opened the front door. So it’s defo not the girl from the website. It’s someone else. But she is Czech and facially very pretty. She’s a good 6 or 7 out of 10, I was like even though it’s a bait and switch I like this girl facially and she has a good height and nice curves.

Got inside the place, was asked to remove my shoes. Into the bedroom, which is like a small box room one bed up against the window. Barley any room to move, was asked to remove my clothes. She got naked and began a b2b. She is a c cup. Clean shaven below and top quality hygiene. She smelt fresh.  There’s no way they can do a four hand massage there.

There were no touches to my balls. My arse she touched but no touches to my balls or penis. No cc swipes at all

She turned me around gave me a chest body to body. She does allow you touch her but she had a pants on during the b2b. Her nipples were rock hard whilst I touched her

After about 20 or 25 mins she goes would you like any extras

I was like yea sure what’s the prices. I said are services protected with rubber, as I didn’t want a bare backer, she said yes. She goes £250 full service I was like no way am I paying that. I said I had £100 in my pocket take it or leave it. She bit my hand of and took it. After the disappointment of Sonya I had to get a punt in otherwise I spent £100 without my little man getting serviced.

She took her pants of and got me hard.. I always do oral with. Chaps she’s a smoker, I could smell it on her, but there’s no kissing. She’s a size 10 / 12, has love handles but she has no tattoos.

69 position and I was licking her and fingered her. But she was jerking me off and sucking me of fast I said slow down

She then got on top of me, she was riding me, and I put a cheeky index finger inside her bum hole, she was like wtf with her facial expression, her eyes popped out. But then she went hard at it and made me cum when riffing me. Couldn’t even do her doggy :(  I was kinda pissed. It’s one pop and your done

Was offered a shower, but tbh it’s not the best bathroom. It’s tiny and small but bathroom has mens toiletries.

Took the shower and then she went to take a shower. I got dressed and left. All in all I was out in about 55 mins. Not the best value for money.

I wouldn’t mind seeing other girls but full service needs to be about £60 otherwise I’m allowing it. It’s not worth it. Any one else seen any other girls there aside from Sandra? What do they charge? If anyone has intel it would be great

I said after the shower, how much is hand relief she said it’s £200 normal price. In my mind I was like I’m not going to see you again.

My Rating out of 10

Facially 7
Comms arranging the punt 10
Body is a size 10 to 12 but nice tits 6.5
Attitude 7
Service body to body 5
Service full service 3
Her hygiene 9 (She showers after each punt)
Location from station 7 (still a bit of a walk)
Shower facilities 5 (5 at a push)

As she charges so much I have no choice to put this as a neutral and would only return to see another girl if that girl charges £60 full service not something stupid.

This is a very low neutral

If the agency is reading this, I don’t know if you’re aware but, please make sure the ladies you hire don’t try extorting us punters!

Went back home on the tube partly disappointed :(

Offline MP778

thanks for the review.

this girl is an utter pisstaker.  even 160 in total for FS is too much for her considering the face pics are fake and you wouldn't even get an hour of FS, maybe only 20-25 mins tops, the rest being a crap massage with no RU or CC...  plus no FK...

best not to visit this group as a plan B or you might end up spending far too much out of desperation

Offline Qwerty69

That’s the issue. I was desperate. When a man’s desperate he thinks with his d**k and not his head. Especially if plan a fails.

Will probably avoid going there again

Offline ukindianman

I have found that it is best to ask specifically for the girl I would like to see, if she is not working they normally advise who is - as I really do not like B&S too.

Offline Qwerty69

I have found that it is best to ask specifically for the girl I would like to see, if she is not working they normally advise who is - as I really do not like B&S too.

I actually was waiting for candy as I thought she was the best looking girl on the site (of course others may disagree, but it’s all about opinions)

I was told she works Saturday, Wednesday and Tuesday so that’s why I picked a day she would be working

So who would you recommend in terms of best looking younger girls? Also do you negotiate full service as soon as you enter?

Offline ukindianman

I actually was waiting for candy as I thought she was the best looking girl on the site (of course others may disagree, but it’s all about opinions)

I was told she works Saturday, Wednesday and Tuesday so that’s why I picked a day she would be working

So who would you recommend in terms of best looking younger girls? Also do you negotiate full service as soon as you enter?

Oh I see.  I agree she does appear to be the best looking girl on the site, however if the pics are fake then what is the point on selecting who to see based on them right! 

I'm sorry I cannot recommend any of the girls as the younger ones I have seen there that were really good all seem to have left.

I've never had to negotiate in the past, I just texted my requirements and it was all agreed, however it seems this has now changed and requires negotiating with the girls.

I normally pay £200 for 1.5 hours full service.

Offline Qwerty69

Oh I see.  I agree she does appear to be the best looking girl on the site, however if the pics are fake then what is the point on selecting who to see based on them right! 

I'm sorry I cannot recommend any of the girls as the younger ones I have seen there that were really good all seem to have left.

I've never had to negotiate in the past, I just texted my requirements and it was all agreed, however it seems this has now changed and requires negotiating with the girls.

I normally pay £200 for 1.5 hours full service.

Thank you. I might leave this establishment alone as I’ve tested the waters and saw it as a waste of money. Especially as there doing bait and switch. I think the next punt I may go for will not include a massage or body 2 body massage etc. it’s going to be a straight up punt. I’ve got Natalya in Earl’s Court on my bucket list so I reckon she’s going to be the next lady I’ll try. Thanks again

Offline Qwerty69

This site has candy’s pictures

External Link/Members Only

Looks like vip tantric are copying them from here.

This defo wasn’t the girl I saw