Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise - Bath Road Massage, Bristol  (Read 1116 times)

Offline MAK900

Met this young lady this week.
Usual location in Arnos Grove, Bristol.
Paid £80 to the house and was offered 4 ladies. Amber was front of house. Fit looking young milf, def would. Brianna also looks amazing. What a figure! But I like the petite girls so went for young Louise. Says she is 18 and certainly looks it. Probably weighs about 7 stone.
Paid £20 for OWO & &20 for snogging.
Offered massage but declined. Got her naked and had a little warm up kiss and cuddle.
Not full on DFK but was pretty good and all the while I am warming up her pussy and she has the old boys attention.
We followed with RO, blowjob, 69 and then mish with her legs spread wide and then on shoulders. Good snogging during.
Finished with her squat riding me . Was bloody magic.
Good chat all the while. Pretty little thing who hit the spot for me. Will def see her again. Friendly and accommodating. Very flat chested so perhaps not for those who prefer a fuller figure. But if you want a flexible friendly and pretty petite you could not do much better. As to BRM, well organised, clean discrete and friendly. .

Online southcoastpunter

thank you Mak900 for your review. If you can, always include a link to the reviewed lady. (in this case Goldfinch has done it for you. )

Out of interest, i had a look at their profile and had to smile at a description they used:

(quote) - HONEY AND SOFIA ARE BOTH SISTERS

that's good to know. But are they sisters to each other? lol

Offline MAK900

Yep, apologies, will try to do that in future.
Louise told me they were sisters. I intend to explore further  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: