Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Martina Love - Thanks a lot backofthenet  (Read 4630 times)

8 review(s) for Martina Love (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amamzin amazing girl!, I read the review of backofthenet and the location of WG was near my place so I thought why not give it a try...and thanks a lot god she is good..facially she is attractive may be 8/10 looks like she has got some job done but not that is her natural looks. Her boobs are good.

She lives in a flat on new kent road but the entrance is dodgy , flat in itself clean and basic. I booked her for half an hour at 1730 today I have another punt at 2100hrs today, I know I am acting greedy but why not.

She is the girl in picture facially 8/10, amazing body size 10/12,  beautiful broad bone structure and chelsea supporter (hate her for that) come on City.

Service: Amazing Kisses for Spain and Portugal combined, I clicked with her from the moment I entered in the flat she understands banter as she has been long enough in this part of the world and Scotland.

Everything you can name, RO. OWO, DFK, 69, Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl, Doggy and Froggy...wow and not at all a clockwatcher she can talk I was in at 1725 and out at 1833.

I will recommend her in case you want sex and talk along with a nice hot body and face...30 mins is VFM...

Happy punting!  :P

p.s: can't write a long review city's game is on

Offline backofthenet

You're welcome. She's great, isn't she? It's certainly true about her ability to banter - absolutely on the wavelength from being in the UK so long. Just a shame that she's going to be spending more of her time in Barbican henceforth.....

Offline LastManCumings

I won't do a review coz everything has already been covered by viktor1080

@backofthenet - I think it will be Barbican or Green Park. She still hasn't made up her mind yet. She might also do a few days at New Kent Road as well and share it with a Brazilian WG.

password02

Saw her last week - Excellent punt - agreed to all the 'Likes' and actually over ran so no clock watcher and although outside looks a bit dodgy, her flat inside is very clean and excellent shower.

Review to follow - Thanks for posting  :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She lives in a flat on new kent road but the entrance is dodgy

I tend to get more nervous about arriving for a punt inconspicuously, than I do about the punt itself.

After reading these latest reviews I really do fancy a trip to the New Kent Road but put off by the "dodgy entrance". What is the issue?

In a 2013 review it says she doesn't like fingering. Did the recent punters find the same?

Offline random

The entrance is nestled inbetween a couple of shops.
I didn't try inserting any fingers but she never mentioned anything about not fingering her.

Offline backofthenet

It's not dodgy in the slightest. It's a ground floor door amongst a Victorian row of shops. The flat itself is very modern, very clean. Really don't worry about it. Yes, she'll allow fingering (well she let me)

Offline LastManCumings

I personally would not venture in that area after dark, but then that's just me. Entrance isn't discreet. People coming out of shops can see you enter & leave.

password02

Now that I have been there once not really an issue - you walk to the BP  petrol station and when you get a text back to walk to the flat X you just go to the door ring the bottom bell and she lets you in - Simple.

I have been in a lot worse areas then New Kent Road SE1 - I waa only with a little finger or 2 so no issue with me, although not sure if allowed to stick your hand up her pussy but a cheeky finger in between the RO and 69 and BJ should be ok