Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Persefoni ~ Greek / Russian ~ 22 yro ~ outcall Plymouth hotel  (Read 1261 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6809805) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TOFTT

Very exciting experience.
Good comms throughout the week.
Bit of a find.
Ymmv.

Agreed services Owo, RO, stockings, cowgirl … my usual favourites.
Doesn’t kiss if that’s an issue although does lots of body kisses, uses tongue in your ears.

£160 1 hour outcall

Rocked up at my hotel.

Girl
Really friendly … Greek / Russian mix … looked prettier than expected.
Looked very pretty to me … received a massive hug even before the door was closed.
Nice figure, slim waist, fuller body, nice legs, good boobs, accent very nice. 
She’s a mix between submissive and a girl who really knows what she likes… very horny.

Action
Slow sensual start … nice to chat to whilst doing some preliminary  touching / foreplay.
Sat on the sofa as she popped on some stockings.
She’s very young but as I found out really horny and creative.
Very touchy feely lots of kisses on neck and cheeks just not on the lips.
Pulled out a pink rabbit vibrator and some iube!

Headed to the bed.
Kissed  her all over her body, neck/shoulders as she did the same to me.
Started on her boobs .. she insisted on giving both lots of attention.
I then knelt on the floor as I carried on, caressing her bum / legs too.

Bra fully off and went to town on those puppies big time.
She’s cute and softly spoken, whispering in my ear.  Often gives out sighs of joy which was my cue to keep going.

Had to pull her panties down and by god she’s got a fabulous pussy if you like RO.
Gave her a thorough seeing to.
She insisted on fingering her next and instructed me to work up from one finger to three and she squirted all over them.  Loved a good fingering throughout the booking.

Gave me a dildo show riding it reverse cowgirl and I had a go using it on her too. Thought that’ll be my cock soon. I was kissing her stickinged feet throughout.

She agreed to lots of balls and perineum action if I was clean so I made sure I was shaved and shower fresh.

Really good oral on me, lots of enthusiasm on balls and perineum too.
69 was excellent.
She straddled me so I could firstly enjoy caressing her feet, legs and bum. She has a nice body.
Then used dildo on her, then traditional 69 then fingering, 2 fingers whilst she enthusiastically pushed back, really wet and felt glorious.
More pussy licking which she really loved.

She had me really hard … fruity condom applied.
She hoped on for cowgirl.  Pussy was very, very tight and felt amazing in her.  Squatted first, holding my hands, held the headboard, then changed to grinding which was great. Bit more squatting and I was close.

Went back to 69, then side in BJ / HR.
I came massively and she took it on the side of her face which looked great. I think she was sucking my balls at that moment too.  She carried on licking balls for sometime so was a real turn on seeing my cum in her face.

Literally went at it for the whole session. Finished right on the hour.

Clean up, more gentle play on the sofa.

She’s into bdsm too so chatted about binding her ankles / hands blindfold next time.

Really great find.
Lots of firsts for me.
Yep certainly see again.
Ymmv

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 01:59:19 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »