Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - All good - Preston  (Read 1750 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline TheGangMaster

External Link/Members Only

First session of the day 10am. 30 mins.

Good comms from Nikki and a phone chat. Over to Preston for the first appointment of the day. As has been reported on here before MILF with cracking tits and what I would describe as a size 16 banging body which she carries very well as she is tall and has a great spankable arse. Long dark hair great eyes cracking big tits. Oral only requested with rimming and as reported elsewhere on here she's an expert.

Up the stairs met at the second door by Nikki lots of snogging then I offered to pay 'nah she says we'll sort it later when you're all done and its no rush and tell me anything you want me to do'

On the bed face down and she says 'lets skip the massage and get on with the filth' straight down to the rim job lots of angles into my arsehole tongue tickling probing and licking asks me if I like it like this and licks or like that and pushes with her tongue 15 mins of total rimming filth.

Onto her back head off the end of the bed face fucking tit fucking whilst she licks my balls and arse again

Then her on all fours with that lovely curvy arse facing me she's sucking me and Im face fucking her whilst Im spanking her arse and playing with her pussy and using a vibe at the other end. Total filth

Back on her back and more ball licking until I spunked in her mouth and all over her cheeks and chin - nice clean up on the cock as there was a lot of cum

£50 excellent value for money

Only one criticism she should invest in new slutwear as her stockings and heels looked pretty rough but all in all and excellent session from a very filthy slutty milf

Offline blueboy85

Sounds very good for £50. Pity there's only one photo of her on AW profile!

Offline Bustydusty

Sounds great I’m gonna have to get to Preston one day