Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Alice - Coleraine  (Read 2860 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6031061) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline the-triangle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Alice for the first time in a local hotel, cost being £90 for thirty mins. To be fair I was there for just about an hour!
The only criticism I would have of Alice is that she doesnt hold meetings very often, but if you do get the chance please dont waste the opportunity.
There are very few operating in the Colerain area, but while quantity is lacking, Alice brings quality.
From the moment I set eyes on her emerging from behind the hotel room door I was hooked. She provided everyting I wanted and more...and the icing on the cake was being able to bring her to orgasm almost simultaneously with myself.

Then to add to my enjoyment she lay beside me and we chatted, providing a lovely end to the session.

Physically Alice is very much to my taste..curvy and very sexy. But she is also simly a lovely person. I cannot recomend her too highly.

Offline the-triangle

I didn’t ask for oral so I’m sorry I don’t know if that’s on offer

Offline northwest69

I've seen "Alice" a few times. Only seems to advertise maybe once every couple of months.
Most things were on offer, owo, anal and I got the impression bb was also available. 
She enjoys it, and definitely doesn't rush you out the door.