Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NIFTY AT FIFTY  (Read 1913 times)

Scott1586

Thinking about meeting her, she's 53, has anyone met her? I'm not sure if she would meet me as I'm 19

External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think she looks terrific, what I can see of here, but I am 72 and I always liked ladies in their 40s and 50s even when I was your age. I would certainly prefer her to Kira.

I look forward to your report.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:46:17 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Scott1586

Thanks, I'm not gonna visit her until someone on here can give me some feedback, may be a police 'sting' for all I know, I've never done this before lol, plus she may not even see guys my age

Offline f_angel

With that amount of feedback she's not going to be a police sting. I've never heard of anyone being stung by the police on Scotland on AW. Streetgirls possibly, but not on AW

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If you are uncertain about her meeting someone your age, simple, 2 possibilities, do not tell her your age, or ask her if she has limits. I know which I would do.

Scott1586

With that amount of feedback she's not going to be a police sting. I've never heard of anyone being stung by the police on Scotland on AW. Streetgirls possibly, but not on AW
Ok thanks, only thing is she hasn't got her mobile number listed on AW..

Offline f_angel

Many don't, it's not really a big deal. Mail her through AW then take it from there...

Offline ampersand

A reader of The Times no less.

Offline J_H

Plenty of positive reviews but as many on here would tell you to their grief,  that means nothing with AW.

Especially when: Feedback from one guy, “I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING YOU TRUELY ARE ONE IN A MILLION” (sic, i.e. all capitals); from another, “perfect in every possible way just wish she was my wife!!!”; from a third,” she's a gold medal winner”.

Why do the words ‘over’ and ‘top’ suggest themselves to me?

And Police sting for what - she’s doing nothing illegal? Strange thing to say.

Steviethestud

Thinking about meeting her, she's 53, has anyone met her? I'm not sure if she would meet me as I'm 19

External Link/Members Only

I've met her and thoroughly enjoyed the time I had with her. She is a very sexy woman and good company in between the action. I'd certainly shag her again.

And definitely not a sting op.